Sea doo

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanting a seadoo
what should I look for just something to ride around and play on.

Thanks for the help!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking into this myself and from what I've read and talked to people, sea-doo's are not all they're cracked up to be. Seem to be a lot of issues with the supercharged 4tec engines and the superchargers themselves require a rebuild every 100hrs. When the time comes I'll be picking up a Yamaha wave runner, far less maintenance intensive and Japanese quality to boot.

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
we have a 2009 155 seadoo wake edition. the thing is awesome. it has tons of power and is super fun. and surprisingly we do wake board behind it. its hard to do but its kinda fun.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamahas are used world wide as rental boats. if you dont want to be putting fuel in the thing every 30 minutes get a non super charged one.... we have a non supercharged four stroke yamaha...... never touch it, and it sips the fuel, not the crazy fastest but its still quick and does mid 50s i would compare it to the a 1200 two stroke polaris for speed and power.

they have performance affordable 1800cc crafts called the VXR and the VXS i would look into those but if you have the money for something you use maybe 2 months of the year and pour a ton of fuel into the FZR is the way to go

if i want to go fast our fish/ski skeeter does 73 like nobody's business

Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a 2000 sea doo gtx millenium edition for sale.. pm me if you want more details :)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Holy crap...........is the first thing that comes to mind!

I was browsing at SeaDoos yesterday and the tag was $26,000..........I just about choked on my double-doulble!!!

Nice looking unit, with the fancy tower, seats 4, storage, but have they ever come a long way baby!

Top Bottom