Save our sledding areas. BCSF Needs our help.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are a lot of people out there who enjoy these riding areas, your help is needed to keep them open

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like our quad and sxs riding areas here. They keep trying to take it away.
Is there anyone at CAT we could forward this onto? Would be nice if Textron would help help out with this......

Reactions: zal

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone at CAT we could forward this onto? Would be nice if Textron would help help out with this......
I agree the manufacturers need to help. Maybe we could get some help from ourselves to? When it comes time to save ourselves everybody looks at their feet and tries not to make eye contact.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the manufacturers need to help. Maybe we could get some help from ourselves to? When it comes time to save ourselves everybody looks at their feet and tries not to make eye contact.
I agree 100%.

I am actually kind of embarrassed how cheap the sledding community is.

Which is ironic cause everyone here seems to be fairly affluent.

Y2Y and CPAWs and all the other environmental lunatics never seem to have a problem fundraising.

Buy we can't drum up $100k to save our lives.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is pretty sad, the amount of cash we spend to snowmobile and so many can't spare a $100 bucks to help fund the fight to keep riding areas open.

Top Bottom