Sandpiper Trailers

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My in-laws have a 1992 29', we used to use to use it before we picked ours up last year, it holding up very well for its age only the roof has needed to be done.
I looked at the sandpipers also last year form the USA but went with the keystone instead because they had a better layout for what I needed.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that bought a sandpiper fifth wheel out of USA. He loves it saved LOTS. I just picked my 2012 Wildcat 323QB fifth wheel up on Thursday. I saved tons buying out of US and it is very easy process. It took me about 10min max at the border and i was gone headed for home. I had it delivered to the border and i met them there for pick up. Check out Rvwholesaler.com that is where i bought mine they were awesome to deal with had no issues. I saved around $25,000 buying out of USA.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We started selling the sandpiper line at work this year. Seem to be a very nice trailer with lots of features. No major issues out of them. Just some finishing flaws here and there. Forest River is a good company to deal with and quick to get parts from.

Top Bottom