Salmon Lake

mattthegreat

Reaction score
i herd about a new area call salmon lake was wondering what its like?lots of climbs?
i usually ride holy grail and am a fan. any pics? let me know plan on going up 29 30 31

SnoWorks

Reaction score
Hey, I've been riding in the salmon lake area the past few weeks, the snow has been really good and there is lots of climbs and meadows to tree ride in, If you are interested in knowing more about the area call the glacier mountain lodge and ask to speak to Bill or get Steve and Brandy's phone number from them,

Cheers see ya next weekend!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've been riding in the salmon lake area the past few weeks, the snow has been really good and there is lots of climbs and meadows to tree ride in, If you are interested in knowing more about the area call the glacier mountain lodge and ask to speak to Bill or get Steve and Brandy's phone number from them,

Cheers see ya next weekend!

Steve will definatly have the info you need and knows the place like the back of his hand. Brandy and him are heavily involved and working very hard to keep these areas open for all of us and very hard at keeping the trails groomed and in good shape.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can talk too the Blue Jewel Robin has been sledding in th blue river for a long time and knows what you need too know

SnoWorks

Reaction score
i herd about a new area call salmon lake was wondering what its like?lots of climbs?
i usually ride holy grail and am a fan. any pics? let me know plan on going up 29 30 31

Salmon Lake is an awesome area and is the biggest area we have in Blue River. The terrain has everything you want: Big Climbs, great tree riding, lakes and meadows. You can access it from the Finn Creek FSR (same trail as Groundhog.) There's about 24km of road, then 2-3 km of tight trail, quite technical but well beat, signed and marked. Once in the area, you need to explore. If there are no tracks, there are patches of trees that separate the areas. All area are not clearly visable but you could not ride this area and see it all in less than week. I don't even think we have found the end yet. There are maps available at the Glacier Mountain Lodge and they can give you my contact info if you need it.

Hope that helps!

Steve

sled-hard1234

Reaction score
I agree that salmon is an awesome area that has evrything you need, If your into tree riding or hillclimbing you will have a wicked ride and always will have fun, Definatley put this on your list of spots to ride!!!

Top Bottom