Sad Decision with my Nytro but have to do it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
All these buddies taking advantage of you when you are down? Always looking for a deal!

Look after the shoulder Ron and keep riding that Doo. It will be great for your health and your ego. :D

Another point, you can now deal with T-Team for your own sled............hahahahahah

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For what its worth I too came off my T Nytro to the Doo, no complaints here! You'll get over it, although it may take 5 minutes or so........Sherm

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eventually we will all move away from the big power. I will keep mine until the new stuff gives me a good enough reason to change. No question all the 2 strokes are getting much better. Anyway, Ron, how many Kms did you end up with and what broke or wore out over the life of that sled? I don't mean the mods, just what you had to fix to keep it running.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eventually we will all move away from the big power. I will keep mine until the new stuff gives me a good enough reason to change. No question all the 2 strokes are getting much better. Anyway, Ron, how many Kms did you end up with and what broke or wore out over the life of that sled? I don't mean the mods, just what you had to fix to keep it running.

everything

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I miss my nitro for the torque, now having a 2012 xp with a tss kit I can notice the difference in the deep snow. Was in renshaw on the 27th and wow was it deep. The doo did well, but its no nitro.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt that. My boosted Nytro was the most reliable sled I ever owned. I only wish I could have learned how to ride it. I can't afford a new sled every one or two years, and rebuilding 2 strokes is getting really old for me.

ya i get that they are reliable. i was more joking that we are dealing with RON here. guys hard on equipment LOL

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Nytro even though not liked by some, it has been for me and i'm 100% sure for other, undisputedly the MOST RELIABLE sled ever owned.
Bought new in 2010, 5317km all on a 2nd stage turbo and never been out on snow as a non turbo sled.
I bought the sled from Yamaha and because i turboed it, i voided any possible warranty claim's. But then, never had to claim anything other then my PERMAGRIN.

Last edited:
Top Bottom