Sad Decision with my Nytro but have to do it

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well after riding for 10 days straight in Mcbride, Ive came to the conclusion that I have to put away the Nytro forever.
I rode my new 163 T3 skidoo for 7 of the 10 days, and rode the Nytro when Lisa was there. With my recent surgery on my rotatorcuff, supraspinatus tendon that was completed on July 8, 2014, I found it very hard to do anything with this unless there is deep powder. My shoulder was perfect all weekend when riding the skidoo, and when I rode the Nytro I had some pain and discomfort. I was able to do everything on the T3 with ease, And had no shortage of power. Maybe I forgot what the Nytro had from not riding it since last February. I rode the skidoo on saturday for about 10 minutes when I was struggling with the nytro and could dance with this thing, then to get back on the nytro and see my limitations.

So I will most likely be stripping the Nytro down to parts and parting out. I will keep it going for Mountain Mania then parting out or selling as a whole.

It has:

CR163 Tunnel Anodized black, with polished sides
CR163 Rails with M10 and Jack
Mountain Mod Seat
Trail Tank Gas tank
Updated front sub frame
Z-Bros Front A-Arms, with modification for skidoo skis and Skidoo skis
Olin Front shocks
Boost it turbo system that was derived from a Powder lights system originally, Water to air system with Garrett GSX 2860 Hybrid Turbo
CR handle bars and Riser

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20 bucks and a case of beer....your choice of brand

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sad to hear Ron. Your shoulder and your future of riding is more important than having that big beast. Sure it has loads of power but unless you can handle it it is no use to you anymore. To bad you put a lot of time and learned a lot from that sled. Someone will get to take it over now and do with it what it was meant to do.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sad to hear Ron. Your shoulder and your future of riding is more important than having that big beast. Sure it has loads of power but unless you can handle it it is no use to you anymore. To bad you put a lot of time and learned a lot from that sled. Someone will get to take it over now and do with it what it was meant to do.
Are you calling Ron a pussy :rolleyes:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you part it out I got dibs on the rails and the track!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the amount of TNytros for sale it seems you are not alone. Wish I could dedicate more time to sledding, could be on a turbo Yammy for dirt cheap.

Russell P

Reaction score
Trade it to the oilers. Not sure if they have anything of value in exchange. If nothing else, Jordan Eberle could cut your lawn.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$1101.01 and a bottle of whiskey or rum.

Top Bottom