Rzr to rzr s

natman

Reaction score
Finally got the Rzr to Rzr s conversion done on our rzr also put a 5" adjustable super atv lift on can't wait to get it out on the trails to try it out. This is it all finished up the lift is on the lowest setting in the pic.
image.jpg

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Looking to do that to my 50" RZR...what did it cost if you don't mind me asking? What year is yours and what came in the kit? I've heard people say the shocks that come with the SuperATV kits aren't that good.

Last edited:

natman

Reaction score
Looks good. Looking to do that to my 50" RZR...what did it cost if you don't mind me asking? What year is yours and what came in the kit? I've heard people say the shocks that come with the SuperATV kits aren't that good.
I got really lucky when I bought the parts for mine I have a buddy that bought a 2012 Rzr "s" that had a bent frame so I managed to get all the parts off that for the "s" conversion. I have heard that about the super atv shocks as well but as for the rest of the kit I think they make really good products my dad runs the forward a arm kit on his 50" and has never had an issue with it. My Rzr is a 2009 and everything bolted right up other then when i did the front lift braket I had to notch the braket that the front sway bar was attached to. As for price wise I think that I am into it for about $1500 which is cheap if I never have to bottom out or get high centred again

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good deal, you will notice a big difference in handling and its ability to clear obstacles. You'll still bottom out and get high centered, but not as often. Have you taken it out for rip, yet?

natman

Reaction score
Good deal, you will notice a big difference in handling and its ability to clear obstacles. You'll still bottom out and get high centered, but not as often. Have you taken it out for rip, yet?
Haven't taken it out yet hopefully in the next day or two I will be able take it for a rip.

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I was thinking the same thing about finding a wrecked RZR. I priced it all out at SuperATV, with piggyback shocks and complete axles, it came in around 2500. Still pretty cheap really. Just a little leary on the shocks. Thanks for the info.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50 vs 60 makes a HUGE difference with handling you will find you will be hitting corners a lot quicker with less tippyness and the ride (if you upgraded shocks) will be alot smoother

Top Bottom