RZR front diff...what to do now??

fathoot

Reaction score
i have my front diff pulled on my 09 RZR, and not sure if i should get it rebuilt, buy a new one, and which is gonna cost less, is there any aftermarket places anybody can suggest.....thx!!!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
royal distributing carry after market and there is a company that make heavy duty ones they might carry them

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just the plastic cage broken (like they all do)? Or something worse. My buddy replaced the broken cage with an aluminum one (they stock them in Eckville) with the diff still in the machine. I believe I drank all of three beers while he did it so it couldn't have been too bad a job....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF it is your cage ,install the after market one ....Holz or Super atv or Dragon fire all make one......Change your fluid often and keep your vent line clean and high&dry.....

markiedog

Reaction score
I agree roughly 1200 to replace and a rebuild with new roller cage bearings, armatuer plate and seals right around 600 depending where you get the roller cage

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 usually it's just the plastic carrier. there's a good video on youtube on how to replace it! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN2Urulah3c[/media]

IF it is your cage ,install the after market one ....Holz or Super atv or Dragon fire all make one......Change your fluid often and keep your vent line clean and high&dry.....

Top Bottom