Ryan Nelson's New BCR Pro RMK

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Settle down Kenny.... don't get your panties in a bunch...

Oh, right.......because anything that has red while and blue colors has to be 'too much American pride'......it can't possibly be that he personally likes those colors

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still think it's ugly... thats not a dig nor a bash at BCR, Sledskins or WRP just an opinion...

I think Ronald McDonald looks like a pedephile but I still enjoy a Bigmac...

Exactly, well put, simple fact is that it is one fugly choice of colors. It looks like rocky got in a fight with a polaris and that is what the end product was. Sled definitely will be awesome, good build and all but not exactly a sweet choice on colors

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Settle down Kenny.... don't get your panties in a bunch...

I assure you no panties were bunched bogger.........lol.

WTF!!!! How come every time I come to this site I start getting virus notifications through my browser?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It's the new S&M anti-kenny protection...

Was working great up until today...

WTF!!!! How come every time I come to this site I start getting virus notifications through my browser?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I used to get those virus notifications everytime I went on S&M as well, then I bought a desktop computer to replace my lap top and I haven't had one since

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to get those virus notifications everytime I went on S&M as well, then I bought a desktop computer to replace my lap top and I haven't had one since
this thread just supports what I have been saying all along. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I just find it odd that this was posted up on a Cat forum.That's sort of like walking into a KKK convention with a cooler full of Corona

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The brothers will never let you live that one down eh???

this thread just supports what I have been saying all along. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I just find it odd that this was posted up on a Cat forum.Thats sot of like walking into a KKK convention with a cooler full of Corona

Top Bottom