Rv service shops

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any good RV service shops around Calgary. I know of the big dealerships, but they are always booked months in advance, and if you didn't buy from them they are too busy:rolleyes:.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any good RV service shops around Calgary. I know of the big dealerships, but they are always booked months in advance, and if you didn't buy from them they are too busy:rolleyes:.
gotta be some smaller service places around, what is the nature of work you need done? big job?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You could check with Designer Coachworks just off Barlow. They do excellent bodywork and do some repairs as well. Ask for Brian and there number is 403-250-2409.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of Calgary people have their units down in the east koot's so if you do there is a great place between Fernie and Spawood called snowy peaks rv.good guys there

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Russ at rangeland rv in Balzac. Tell him I sent ya. He will get ya in ASAP. If he to busy try crazy horse trailers in okotoks

GRD

Reaction score

Had my roof repaired and replaced at Horton RV after a fallen tree . He was busy but I dropped it off this winter and I have it back now before camping season.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta be some smaller service places around, what is the nature of work you need done? big job?

Just bearing repack and brake inspection. Doing some travelling in B.C. and want to stop.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a mobile guy too. Called Tony's RV repair I believe. My brother used him and said he was good to deal with and priced fair.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had my toy hauler and all other trailers done by Ivan @ Trailerco north of Cochrane, awesome guy and good service 1 (403) 836-7355

Top Bottom