RV Dealer

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good rv dealer in and around the Edmonton area? Will be in the market this spring and want to start looking now.

Thanks

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Anyone recommend a good rv dealer in and around the Edmonton area? Will be in the market this spring and want to start looking now.

Thanks

We bought our trailer through Schwab's in Leduc. Price was right, and any warranty/service that i've needed done has been perfect...... So far. ;)

Had one buddy buy at Woody's and has had nothing but problems with their service after the fact, and same story with another buddy who bought at Allstar in Sherwood Park.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grove RV in Spruce Grove is good to deal with

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We bought our trailer through Schwab's in Leduc. Price was right, and any warranty/service that i've needed done has been perfect...... So far. ;)

Had one buddy buy at Woody's and has had nothing but problems with their service after the fact, and same story with another buddy who bought at Allstar in Sherwood Park.

Allstar & Western RV are one & the same now.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We dealt with Arrkann and have nothing but good things to say. Even now 6 years after buying they still give us tickets to the RV show (Feb 5-8).

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my carbon from schwab's in the spring they have been really good, rushed delivery cause we needed the trailer and rushed a warranty repair because we needed it. awesome so far just hate the drive to leduc. trailer befor was from grove rv and they were ok to just never had to get any service done there.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arrkaan, very good to deal with. Also bought from Allstar RV, negotiated a good price but my opinion of them is pretty low. Not very knowledgable IMO. I did all my own research on Google for the camper i was looking at there. Go RV in Leducwas very great to deal with as well. Probably my happiest experience. A little slow with getting all the paper work together but friendly peole that know what they sell. At least the folks i dealt with were.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Northern Lights is the biggest joke I've ever dealt with. I bought a new 30' bumper pull from them in '05. Had them install a solar panel and inverter, change around the DSI water heater, and include an equilizer hitch. They wired the panel wrong, wired the DSI switch wrong, and put the hitch together wrong. Then had the audacity to say none of it was there fault, that I should deal with it on my own. Never darkened their doorway since.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darcy Stelte at Paradise RV. Smells a bit like old cheese but knows his RV's!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We bought from go rv in Leduc.. Good selection and was the most economical when we were looking.... I'm sure like most dealers you'll have to check several dealers before u find a dealer you're comfortable with... Get to know them and enjoy the experience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We bought at Roadmaster in Leduc. Ok to buy but any work after is a mess. Kitchen sink leaked ordered new under warranty they called said sink was in. When we picked it up they put in a new bathroom sink and told us that the kitchen sink leaks. Duh. After service and warranty was not good. Had it back 3 times and they never fixed anything right. This is a true story. I could give more examples but I think you get the point.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parkview in Wetaskiwin as awesome to the Ex and I for 13 years and 3 trailers...........always took care of us !!! No matter the issue!!!

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go RV gave us a thorough walk through. Discount on parts and service, two differ types of starter kits, and a big basket of treats for camping. Would recommend to anyone.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go rv in red deer is a joke, just like the cars rv it replaced

Same people running it, bought our trailer when it was cars.. They sucked bad, horror stories

The go rv bought them out, the same but worse...

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happy camper in edson is real good to deal with they are a smaller dealer but go out of their way to get what you want at a good price

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go rv in red deer is a joke, just like the cars rv it replaced

Same people running it, bought our trailer when it was cars.. They sucked bad, horror stories

The go rv bought them out, the same but worse...
I also dealt with these clowns no real care about anything, get it in and out, no quality. Stay away from there.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go RV gave us a thorough walk through. Discount on parts and service, two differ types of starter kits, and a big basket of treats for camping. Would recommend to anyone.
I have bought two Montanas here over the phone from GC. Good to deal with in that respect. Always discounted my accessory purchases with there Go card.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought my trailer from Western RV on St. Albert Trail, in 2004 (don't know if their still there???)
They were great to deal with, zero issues with warranty and service. I was very impressed!!!

Top Bottom