Running boards.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
They have little screws that you put into them which is kinda cool because you can determine your own pattern. I'll see if I can get a close up shot of the gripper thingys...how's that for a super duper technical term...lol! Pic 2.jpg IMG_1305.jpg

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. I understand the reason for the cost now. What do they weigh?
Not sure I like the ankle breaker at the rear though. I would plate that in and drill some holes for the snow to blast through with some more self tappers to give it some grip. If the screws hold and don't break off, they would work well.
I agree with Tex though, with scratchers down ALOT of snow is going to come up through and soak the seat and the rest of you on the trail. My modrod boards already do a good job of that!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you get what you pay for ladies. the only true deecent aftermarket running board solution is the skinz airframes. stronger. and actually eliminates all snow....with better traction..

150-200 vs 500.......its 3 times the product...your not getting hosed.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. I understand the reason for the cost now. What do they weigh?
Not sure I like the ankle breaker at the rear though. I would plate that in and drill some holes for the snow to blast through with some more self tappers to give it some grip. If the screws hold and don't break off, they would work well.
I agree with Tex though, with scratchers down ALOT of snow is going to come up through and soak the seat and the rest of you on the trail. My modrod boards already do a good job of that!

hey lbz the way u fall off u would rip them green pants on them screws all the time.............:p

sorry still not for me.... i had those screws on my old 700 rmk for traction and hated them

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rat Sled running boards for the Rev from Brandt Motor. Good grip, no snow, look good, and strong.

Top Bottom