Rowdy's ckmp ride

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy tell us how your ride at ckmp camp was. Fill us in all details of cost, what it covered, what you rode and how was acommandation

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was last sat it was bow outa calgarys demo.

from my HTC

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friday and sunday were for bow cycle out there. it was awesome. If its a dealer ride its all paid for by BRP.

If you wanna go out and stay there at the camp i dont remember pricing but it was really good rates and a wicked place.

we rode queef or what ever its called friday and not sure the name of the second area but both days were sick!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friday and sunday were for bow cycle out there. it was awesome. If its a dealer ride its all paid for by BRP.

If you wanna go out and stay there at the camp i dont remember pricing but it was really good rates and a wicked place.

we rode queef or what ever its called friday and not sure the name of the second area but both days were sick!

LOL! Urban Dictionary: queef

anyways i think you mean queest?

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363377715.541468.jpg

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh it wasnt a miss spell i knew it was called quest. but i called it queef all weekend.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more from the weekend

the first two pics are of the new lodging at the camp. they are a 360 view of the place. its wicked.

Attachments

• IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 250

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something like the Canadian Burandt's backcountry adventure.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is ckmp FFS

Carl Kuster Mountain Park-CKMP

Carl does 1 day demo rides for BRP and BRP dealers. They run from mid January- May 3rd. Each dealer gets a day and brings 8 consumers to the ride. Food and sleds are supplied for free from BRP. Carl and his staff will give free riding tips throughout the day and work with riders to improve on there riding skills. 2nd year running and a huge success for the XM platform. That about covers it Boggs!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thank you,

Carl does 1 day demo rides for BRP and BRP dealers. They run from mid January- May 3rd. Each dealer gets a day and brings 8 consumers to the ride. Food and sleds are supplied for free from BRP. Carl and his staff will give free riding tips throughout the day and work with riders to improve on there riding skills. 2nd year running and a huge success for the XM platform. That about covers it Boggs!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Where? And how does one get an invite?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an invite last year but didn't make it. This year I could def benefit a lot more and would go.

Top Bottom