River of no return

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks awesome from the preview another "mountain men" or "the last Alaskans" style show wont hurt to PVR for sunday couch mornings.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people go "floating" on the Pembina west of the city on inflatables, etc. lots apparently think the river makes a big loop and you can get out where you got on the river to begin. these people have to be rescued instead of natural selection taking it's course and weeding them out of the gene pool.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5502967/rcmp-pembina-river-tubing-safety-rescue/

The river makes a loop???? How many tide pods does it take to reach a conclusion like that. What's even more scary is that the people are someone's children. Might have to crucify the parents before castrating the kids.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I took the kids once on the Pembina river float. It was a hot sunny sunday afternoon. We witnessed three (new Canadian) families some with burkas, the rest with hijabs. Don't get me started that topic.... Watching these tards getting into their tubes and in the process of loosing half there personnal items in the river was like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. It was painfull to watch. I couldn't stop laughing. This same group also missed the get off point at the Pembina campground. I'm guessing they couldn't read the sign.Lol!

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea watched it last night, great show, jet boat captin is no bs guy, looks like some beautiful water to play in!
Has a lot of faith in them 2" ratchet straps holding that tractor back in them rollers!

Top Bottom