Riding Partners???

Summit Kid

Reaction score
Hey all just moved down to Sylvan Lake from Grande Prairie and am looking for new riding partners. If anyone is interested in riding lemme know. Haven't been to Golden or Revy yet so would like to go with people that know the areas. 40yrs old decent rider.

lorne1176

Reaction score
Hey all just moved down to Sylvan Lake from Grande Prairie and am looking for new riding partners. If anyone is interested in riding lemme know. Haven't been to Golden or Revy yet so would like to go with people that know the areas. 40yrs old decent rider.

In Red Deer, sometimes looking for more to go from time to time.:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going sledding on monday for a couple days...there's 2 of us so if anyone wants to join let me know.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I want to but damn work,,,,, have a gooder bring home some pix pls

Maybe next time, I will get pictures a videos for sure....now just to put in my order for deep snow and clear sky's.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe next time, I will get pictures a videos for sure....now just to put in my order for deep snow and clear sky's.

Thread is Golden so am i to assume thats were u r going.I ask cause never been there might be kewl to check out. Been to Revy but not Golden.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im going to golden this sunday i hope ,was out last weekend with a hurt back soo i hope i am good to go this weekend so i can rip it up

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread is Golden so am i to assume thats were u r going.I ask cause never been there might be kewl to check out. Been to Revy but not Golden.

Got your text but they had to wipe my crackberry for a re-sync so it got lost. Pls resend so I can re-save you. And no unfortunately I'm not riding this weekend.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah we are going to Golden most likely riding silent on monday, then up in the air for the next day.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's riding this weekend don't care where I go within 3-4 hours from calgary

What is the snow fall been like? Or should I say do you think there is pow still untouched???
What about Silent... I would like to get in there this year. Do you want to set it up for next weekend
RP

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep i could do silent next weekend i will only have sunday off next weekend but i got sat sun off this weekend cause of all the bosses took off to vages

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the snow fall been like? Or should I say do you think there is pow still untouched???
What about Silent... I would like to get in there this year. Do you want to set it up for next weekend
RP

I'm waiting on some clutch parts for my sled and if they get here this week I'll be in for a next weekend ride!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leaving for golden in the am still have a spot on my deck free if anyone els wants to ride

Did you make it out? How was it
Sorry I didnt read this till this morning
Looks like 50 or so cms for the mountains before saturday
Got to talk the guys int silent.... long trip in and out

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out to silent not much fresh head a great ride only got stuck once which turned into only one crash lol. Taking out a newbe next weekend not shure where I will go

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out to silent not much fresh head a great ride only got stuck once which turned into only one crash lol. Taking out a newbe next weekend not shure where I will go
What was the trail like?
Was thinking of going for the sat and sunday looking at the snow forcast

Top Bottom