Ride took an interesting turn when....

JUST GIVE'R

Reaction score
so in the middle of our ride today we were had some down time when we had a broke down sled at buddies house.....then it hit me, MAN I AM ABOUT TO LEAK CHIT IN MY SNOW PANTS!!! then i was like well better run to the bathroom, as i sit there squirting my guts out, the power whent out!!!! so i was alone in a un-famialiar room unloading in the dark (not so bad).....then it gets worse! as i finished up i used my phone as a light to get the toilet paper when guess what....NO F-ING TOILET PAPER!!!! great just my luck...... had to phone my buddie to bring me in some paper...... so after that was done i find, great the toilet dont flush now with the power out!!! FML! then my luck turned around when the power came back on and i got to flush!

and yes this is a true story that just happened to me....... sorry about the details but i felt it was necessary!!! feel free to make fun of my mis-fourtune.... so let this be a leasson to all....be sure to bring your phone with you next time you use a toilet in the dark!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dumb and Dumber is on right now, and harrys' stomach full of "turbolax" just kicked in as i started reading this post............rtoo funny , thanks

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so in the middle of our ride today we were had some down time when we had a broke down sled at buddies house.....then it hit me, MAN I AM ABOUT TO LEAK CHIT IN MY SNOW PANTS!!! then i was like well better run to the bathroom, as i sit there squirting my guts out, the power whent out!!!! so i was alone in a un-famialiar room unloading in the dark (not so bad).....then it gets worse! as i finished up i used my phone as a light to get the toilet paper when guess what....NO F-ING TOILET PAPER!!!! great just my luck...... had to phone my buddie to bring me in some paper...... so after that was done i find, great the toilet dont flush now with the power out!!! FML! then my luck turned around when the power came back on and i got to flush!

and yes this is a true story that just happened to me....... sorry about the details but i felt it was necessary!!! feel free to make fun of my mis-fourtune.... so let this be a leasson to all....be sure to bring your phone with you next time you use a toilet in the dark!

Thats just plain shittin funny.

Top Bottom