RIDE this sunday June 15th.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so not much talk about snow!!!!:D
going on sunday for a final ride,, whats the word out there, I here Boulder is still a go for a week or 2,
any other updates or a tour guide would be great,,??
I think Golden would be done but if not I am in, and its much closer.:D
thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who is up there can they post some pics for us so we can drool.:d:beer:

I just got a new camera!!
pics to come!!!!!
see ya here monday..

Powder puff, ya figure Frisby, or Boulder, I here Boulder and Keystone are still in good shape. I think we are riding Boulder but where ever conditions are best we will go.
thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JoHNI, conditions, jeepers it`s the middle of June.
You end up going? hook up with SofaKing?

IT WAS SICK!!!!:d
still a tonne of snow up top, little tricky getting up there but well worth it!
I have some good pics and stories to come, but I am busy at work right now.

:d:beer:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes there was lots of snow up there, guys talking about riding till july but not sure how they will get the sleds there. we did about 3 km of rock, mud, trees (standing or were standing, and downed trees). was a great day, tons of laughs as at 1 time we had 1 out of 4 sleds running, but that one was in rough shape. 1 helicopter ride, 2 sleds in the drink( one real bad ask johni about that one) 1 sprained ankle, 1 encounter with a water fall. overall it was the best trip of the year. would post pics but i do not know how. will let johni post them.

Last edited:

GRD

Reaction score
Some crazy pictures... JZB was able to ride the doo out after sinking it?

Lots of effort to get there by the looks of it!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thats awesome for middle of June, still tons of snow, thanx for the pics, good to see i got options for late season next year, gotta put more miles on:d and stop being so damn lazy

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool: Cool pics, looks like a great time was had, now i want to go sled 'n will have to convince my buddy's that it's ok to go.Summer is way to long....

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i will tell from the start

was about 3 km of the crap mud, trees, water (quading stuff)
we get to the cabin and 10 mins of pissing around our friend finds his way off a snow drifted over rock face and bailes off the sled before it jammes itself into the water fall (was about 8 feet down from the drift) 3 inches of snow held the tunnel up from falling another 15 feet down between the falls and snow. he aslo sprained his ankle on that tumble.

then the 07 xp (what a surprize) needed a choper. no it was not the sleds fault or driver (the install of the electric start... + wire shorted out on the frame and took out the electronics, would not start

we head back to cabin and wait for the chopper MR. johni blaze decides to run the creek well it turns out that when you hit an ice berg the sled usually stops and sinks.. was the funniest thing i think i have ever seen.

then i was trying to get him out and i pulled a stupid and stuck mine in the creek too..

helicopter shows up and sees---- 2 sleds in the drink, 1 guy limping, 1 sled with mangled hood held together with bunji cords. needless to say he was in stitches as so were we..

fnally the story will end as we getall sleds out and running again, and the xp was at the heli pad.
was a great day would not trade that day for anything. oh ya 22 hour round trip lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY JOHNNI.... YOU ONE CRAZY MOFO.... I WAS IN SICAMOUS AND THE BOYS OUT THERE ARE STILL SLEDDIN' HARD.... SEEN PICS AND EAGLES PASS HAS TONS 'O SNOW YET!!!! WISHIN' I TOOK MY SLEDS OUT THIS LAST WEEKEND, AND I DROOLED ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS!!!! LOTS OF GUYS PULLING THERE SLEDS ON TRAILERS, UP THE MOUNTAINS WITH QUADS.... THEY FIGURE THEY WILL BE SLEDDIN' INTO MID JULY!!! THERE IS THAT MUCH SNOW UP TOP!!!! :beer::d:beer:

skidont

Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun. Me and a couple buds lookin at goin on the 28th. Just wonderin where a guy should ride. Did you guys drive as far as the road allows or was there some kind of road block?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun. Me and a couple buds lookin at goin on the 28th. Just wonderin where a guy should ride. Did you guys drive as far as the road allows or was there some kind of road block?

ya might make it to boulder cabin, there are so many little branch trails,
we took Bezanson trail almost to the top and then a side trail that had a bit of snow on it.
I would sugest Bezanson or Viedaman but I was told Kirkup is a no go,,
should be lots of snow left up there, bring home some PIX, lets see some action,
wish I could come.
have fun, be safe, RIDE DIRTY!:d

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i want to see some carnige just like ours or even better. lol. there is alot of snow up there yet, but watch the south facing downward slops they may have waterfalls under the snow pack as one guy with us found out lol

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn you johni now i have to change my avtar lol cant have both of us in the drink lol

Top Bottom