Ride Saturday Nov 29 somewhere near to Edmonton

Marmot MB

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here and new to sledding. Saturday is the day to get out for a ride somewhere close to home.

I am a very experienced motorcyclist, work and fix all my own bikes, I also am a very good skier and have been since 13 (42 now) so I understand snow and it's behaviours etc...... I have ridden sleds a few times but am certainly a newbie.

I would love to go out Saturday for a ride but do not want to do it alone.

anyone wanting to go riding, Alder Flats, West of Edmonton, Whitecourt, Edson ? someone willing to deal with a newbie, hand out a few pointers and just go for a relaxing ride for a few hours ?

Not to worry I am not a hot shot looking to rip at 100 miles an hour. Sledding like motorcycling I am sure is going to take some patience and time to get the feel of it.

I am pretty excited to go sledding and need some time on the sled.

Andrew.L

Reaction score
Yeah I kind of want to get out today, but only around Legal, Morinville area

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be warmer up there or you are a die hard. It is -37 with the wind chill here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to play around home tomorrow (sunday) so if you didn't go today let me know and you can come out here if you want.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy went from my house in the west end today for a couple hours. It was cool when you stopped but otherwise it was not that bad. Found some decent drifts in the fields and got rid of my itchy thumb for a little while at least.

Top Bottom