Ride Brohm sun nov 29

Scabbypaver

Reaction score
Probably heading up to Brohm tomorrow, sun nov 29. Anyone wants to go up let me know.
Im from back east and used to trail riding so nothing too crazy for me. Still getting used to riding in the mountains.

450G

Reaction score
I'm in for tomorrow. I've only been up there a few times and don't really know my way around.

ren

Reaction score
I am going to be riding Brandywine this week if you are looking for a riding partner.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably heading up to Brohm tomorrow, sun nov 29. Anyone wants to go up let me know.
Im from back east and used to trail riding so nothing too crazy for me. Still getting used to riding in the mountains.

So if you go you need pics:nopics:

Scabbypaver

Reaction score
Sledderglen - brought the camera up, but it was way to foggy and rainy to get it out. Hopefully it will be nicer next time. I pretty much just went to the cabin stopped in to say hi, and then just tooled around in the trees around the cabins, didn't get to far because visibilty almost 0.

ren - Im probably heading up to whis for the weekend comin up, if I go I'll try and get a hold of ya, someoone to show me around brandywine would be sweet.

snowtracker

Reaction score
wouldn't mined heading up also are you getting up on to the ice cap.let me now i will join you been to brandywynn about 20 times

bones01

Reaction score
whats the snow like at brohm???? web cam looks like concrete (hero snow). thinking of going there this weekend. just wondering if i should go to Coq. instead:beer::beer:

Scabbypaver

Reaction score
Didn't end up going riding anywhere, got called into work - take it when you can get it I guess. Ya the snow was like whistler cement up at brohm, not complaining though. Dont know if coq was any better, been pretty warm and rainy there too I think. Let us know how it was if you went out bones01.

vendetta

Reaction score
coq was rock solid today. need another good 3 feet of fresh, but then we all know what happens>>> avalanches. be careful out there.

Rob

bones01

Reaction score
i didn't go the web cam at brohm didn't look like fun. just took another look to see if they had trace, and funniest thing there was a pickup truck with a rev in it parked at the cabin lol

Attachments

• WCSnow.jpg
    WCSnow.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom