Rex Murphy and premier Jason Kenney

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can go see what any isuranse company is making. it's all public. they are killing it. biggest $ industry in the world and it's corrupt as fk.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can go see what any isuranse company is making. it's all public. they are killing it. biggest $ industry in the world and it's corrupt as fk.

it's a ****ing joke. My sema truck is only $50 a month more to insure than my 1996 ram....How in the hell is that possible??? My wheels on the show truck cost more than I even paid for the 96 lol. Collision is everything my insurance company says! Bogus man :(

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even have a problem with wat I'm paying for auto insurance. but if anyone thinks these company's are hurting, or operate like a free market enterprise ur on glue..

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even have a problem with wat I'm paying for auto insurance. but if anyone thinks these company's are hurting, or operate like a free market enterprise ur on glue..
What are your thoughts on a gov run like sgi or icbc?
I used to be all for it, but after seeing how the gov operates I think I prefer the current system

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a ****ing joke. My sema truck is only $50 a month more to insure than my 1996 ram....How in the hell is that possible??? My wheels on the show truck cost more than I even paid for the 96 lol. Collision is everything my insurance company says! Bogus man :(

I agree it’s crazy but most claims are payed out on third party liability

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on a gov run like sgi or icbc?
I used to be all for it, but after seeing how the gov operates I think I prefer the current system

well the the government says I have to have it, you think they could run the industry at cost or hell even subsidise it for working Joe blow poor guy. right now they just subsidise
Warren buffet....

government is corrupt, big banks are corrupt should had a reset in 2008, but they delayed it and now there is a way bigger one coming, buffet will be fine and Joe blow will be starving..m

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the the government says I have to have it, you think they could run the industry at cost or hell even subsidise it for working Joe blow poor guy. right now they just subsidise
Warren buffet....

government is corrupt, big banks are corrupt should had a reset in 2008, but they delayed it and now there is a way bigger one coming, buffet will be fine and Joe blow will be starving..m

whelp that sums it up. Great mind thinks alike my friend !

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys want to talk free market power now?

enmax is owned by the city of Calgary, can't get any more subsidised than that. then they rape you on your power bill and make huge profits so nenchy the packy mayor can have a multi million dollar pension lmfao

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys want to talk free market power now?

enmax is owned by the city of Calgary, can't get any more subsidised than that. then they rape you on your power bill and make huge profits so nenchy the packy mayor can have a multi million dollar pension lmfao

not to mention this Lil concept known as artificial scarcity.

with all they natural gas Alberta is sitting on should be getting g checks in the mail instead of a 600$ a month electricity bill...

Top Bottom