Revy Snow Conditions

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Linkz it has snowed heavy for the last 2 days and now there is a snow fall warning.

Getting pretty sick of shovelling it at this point and tired of looking for my truck.;)

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linkz it has snowed heavy for the last 2 days and now there is a snow fall warning.

Getting pretty sick of shovelling it at this point and tired of looking for my truck.;)

Looking alot like last year already.......See you the second week of Jan.
\

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Check this out, filmed last Fri. here on Boulder and there has been another 5 ft. of snow fall on the wknd. up top.:eek: The connector trail from Frisby to Boulder is being groomed now to.

YouTube - Powder Dreams - Revelstoke, BC 12/2007

Maybe just bring flippers and snorkels. Your gonna get a work out for sure. Hope the friends your comming out with are good friends. Have a safe trip.

More snow in the forecast.

Help!!!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check this out, filmed last Fri. here on Boulder and there has been another 5 ft. of snow fall on the wknd. up top.:eek: The connector trail from Frisby to Boulder is being groomed now to.

YouTube - Powder Dreams - Revelstoke, BC 12/2007

Maybe just bring flippers and snorkels. Your gonna get a work out for sure. Hope the friends your comming out with are good friends. Have a safe trip.

More snow in the forecast.

Help!!!!

I dont think I've been this excited for anything else before, I cant frickin' wait to get there, just gotta do this Christmas thing first, he he, then I'll be there.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey kiel go by sledshed and see if theres a motor in that arcticcrap of mine haha, have a good one I'll only be up there mid january let me know how it goes.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was a ok day of ridin. Was socked in bad but we still had fun. 2+ feet of pow in spots and lots to play in. Hopefully we have a sunny day before we go home.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well yet another day of socked in ridin. So We hit the trees again but we beat it up really good. Might stick around for one more day if this weather is gonna stay like this. Unless we get some sun shine.

Rocky Mountain Kamakazi

Reaction score
Here are some pics from Revy and Sicamous from the past week. The snow was awsome but the conditions wern't the best, snowing and socked in all the time. IMG_1017_edited.jpg IMG_1019_edited.jpg IMG_1029_edited.jpg IMG_1028_edited.jpg IMG_1064_edited.jpg IMG_1068_edited.jpg IMG_1076_edited.jpg

Top Bottom