Revy May 8th: Season Finale with the Monster!!!

Frenchie

Reaction score
Team Frenchie rallied up at boulder on Friday, it was truly an epic day! Although there's plenty of riding left in the season, this was the last one for us (well me especially).
With GSP's new HD camera, we were able to get some pretty decent footage on Friday.
Thanks to Rene's bad arm, we got him to pick our lines and get the camera rolling in style!
GSP is one hell of a rider, it's only his second time up in the mountains and he took his stock 154" XP up the Monster on his first try, this is no joke!!!

Myself tackling the monster
200905081651352.jpg

GSP Killing it
GSPTopmonster.jpg

Team Frenchie tandem drop
200905081721521.jpg

GSP catching some air!
GSPjumpboulder.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

Team Frenchie (part of it)!
IMG_2875.jpg

Here is the YOUTUBE LINK of a little vid I made from the footage we got! Don't forget to click on "HQ" for hiqh quality.

Rene, thanks again for an other awesome season, Angele and I appreciate every moment in Sicamous Paradise and at the eagle valley lodge!
I also want to thank you for being a great mentor :kickass:, without you I wouldn't be where I am now!

Cheers everyone!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nice pulls and drops, guys..... We'll hook up next year!!......... This year was cut short by "loosing our friends" in the avys this year :(:(:(:( sure miss the sleddin'!:(

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Awesome riding Frenchie, I am glad your leg didn't get snapped when your sled rolled down the hill! I saw a guy do the same thing at Hunters and it broke his leg in 3 places, had to helicopter him out. Looking forward to next year already. Cheers, Rene.

Top Bottom