A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you rent the turbo you won’t have as much cash anymore....really fun sled

Yeah forsure. 500$ a day! I might snow check one for next season, but it has been a fuct up year to say the least so I'll see what happens between now and March.

See what the 2022's look like here in a couple weeks :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would expect one of your faithful thread followers would let you ride their Turbski for a day.

That would be a pretty generous offer! But I'd settle for a clapped out Polaris right about now haha :beer:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeY LiLduKe iTs oZonE when r we guNNa go for anoTher grand marnier strawberrY iceCreaM sunDaY aT the PeaKs !!! Man those were YuM !! Yum !! For the TuM !! TuM !!! GooDTiMEs for suRE !! CheeRs

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeY LiLduKe iTs oZonE when r we guNNa go for a grand marnier strawberrY iceCreaM sunDaY aT the PeaKs !!! Man those were YuM !! Yum !! For the TuM !! TuM !!! GooDTiMEs for suRE !! CheeRs

Never has been the same since Alek sold it.

I'm sure the new owners are good people though.

Merry Christmas Ozone :beer:

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duke you can just have mine man, if you’re willing to ride a free cat. She’s a phuckin heavy piece of chit, but at least you’d put miles on it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duke you can just have mine man, if you’re willing to ride a free cat. She’s a phuckin heavy piece of chit, but at least you’d put miles on it.

I'd be willing to beat the piss out of it forsure!

You had it with sledding or what?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could ride it around home or something? I know it's expensive going to the mountains all the time, lots of people out on the lakes this year though.

Cheers

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are not wrong Dan. You should see my full mod turbo ice fishing sled lol. I haven’t made it out west due to recovering from surgery, but with scratchers the old girl will drag out the skimmer and get me sitting in the tent with beer. Far better than sitting at home... but nowhere near as good as being in the deep.

Maybe you could ride it around home or something? I know it's expensive going to the mountains all the time, lots of people out on the lakes this year though.

Cheers

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are not wrong Dan. You should see my full mod turbo ice fishing sled lol. I haven’t made it out west due to recovering from surgery, but with scratchers the old girl will drag out the skimmer and get me sitting in the tent with beer. Far better than sitting at home... but nowhere near as good as being in the deep.

I was thinking an old 300hp Yamaha turbo
Would be pretty fun drag racing out on the lake! But not quite the same as Frisby North though :beer:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i just cancelled my mid feb trip to hawaii Dan, I'm thinking a week at the glacier house instead.... Maybe we could get out for a ride, play it by ear til then. Cheers

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so darn frustrated with these crappy winters. Back in November we got almost a foot snow around here. Haven’t gotten any more. Since then, we’ve a ton of warm weather and now that foot has turned to 3-4” of white concrete lol.

why can’t it be like the 80’s & 90’s weather conditions when it was deep around here??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i just cancelled my mid feb trip to hawaii Dan, I'm thinking a week at the glacier house instead.... Maybe we could get out for a ride, play it by ear til then. Cheers

Yeah I was thinking of going some where warm also, but they keep changing the fkn rules every few days, so turbo time is probably a better idea.

:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so darn frustrated with these crappy winters. Back in November we got almost a foot snow around here. Haven’t gotten any more. Since then, we’ve a ton of warm weather and now that foot has turned to 3-4” of white concrete lol.

why can’t it be like the 80’s & 90’s weather conditions when it was deep around here??

That's why my dad started taking us to the mountains in 96, before that we used to ditch bang all over alberta. Rode from red deer to leduc one time!

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why my dad started taking us to the mountains in 96, before that we used to ditch bang all over alberta. Rode from red deer to leduc one time!

You ditch banged the whole way? I’m from Camrose,and I’ve always wanted to ditch bang 21 north to Edmonton or even the oasis Esso on 21 for lunch. Looks like great fun to others while I'm cruising north warmly on my way to the city lol, just never ever done it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You ditch banged the whole way? I’m from Camrose,and I’ve always wanted to ditch bang 21 north to Edmonton or even the oasis Esso on 21 for lunch. Looks like great fun to others while I'm cruising north warmly on my way to the city lol, just never ever done it.

Yep, rode from our house east of Red Deer, and rode back. It was over 300km trip in one day.

Top Bottom