revey sled rentals

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey peeps so I got some flatlanders from back east coming to do some snowmobiling in march and im looking to rent 4 sleds and full gear for their ride. anybody know where I can rent this stuff in revey??? and already check with glacier house and their booked up for that time. anybody know of anywhere else that rents sleds and gear?? thx!:beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey peeps so I got some flatlanders from back east coming to do some snowmobiling in march and im looking to rent 4 sleds and full gear for their ride. anybody know where I can rent this stuff in revey??? and already check with glacier house and their booked up for that time. anybody know of anywhere else that rents sleds and gear?? thx!:beer:

Try SledRent.ca | Snowmobile Rental in Revelstoke, British Columbia

Or Mark Shaede used to rent, not sure what he has now.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have ridden a few times with the guy from Full Speed in the Mous. If Randy is his name, then thats what it is. He rides what he rents and sounds appears to be a decent guy, if I needed to rent I would call him.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Randy/full speed rentals the rental shop that's at the peaks hotel? I would rent there cause you can drive the sleds from there no need for a trailer.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Randy/full speed rentals the rental shop that's at the peaks hotel? I would rent there cause you can drive the sleds from there no need for a trailer.

Yes, Randy is up at the Peaks. Kertis at Infinate power sports will have sleds this year as well. Both great peeps

Top Bottom