Reverse-discrimination

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
French is the mother tongueof about 7.0 million Canadians (22.3% of the Canadian population, second to English at 58.4%) You have to be able to speak English as well. And there is no such thing as REVERSE discrimination. That would be treating someone really well. discrimination is discrimination.
yes i agree Knowing a second language is great but why are u so scared of everyone else so u have laws for your french launguage and signs and such in quebec. Had a boss from quebec and he was great but he was english french and he told me if the so called french canadians found out u were english french u were treated like ch!t. He use to order his tax form in english and it would come to him in french he would complain because it is supose to be sent in the language u want ( never happened )'. He would then go to the post office and get the same reaction so why don't u explain this one to me where as the rest of canada does anything like that u would hear it on the news. The other one that caught my eye is the part of your coach for the montreal canadians can't speak french u want him fired and the team has to many english players and u are pissed of at management explain this????????????? Yes we do have alot of other peaple are coming from other countries to a great country but only certain peaple are the ones that stur the pot and piss everyone off. I have met alot of peaple from different countrys and quebec also and they were great it's just the few that makes the group look like ch!t. So discrimination is their yes it\s just two bad that the few can screw it up for the majority in every country in the world it's just to bad it has to be Quebec been their got treatrd very well most of the time but other times not to well but I don't believe it's the majority.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omullinger.....You have your 3'rd?
That's right on if you do,a 3'rd would open way more doors that a 4'th thats for sure.
I am one paper short, decided that the glug glug was a little more important than the papers during school.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha I fired one..... and he had nerve to call the labour board on me and say I discriminated because my reason for termination was the fact he couldnt communicate well to me or our customers...... luckily my owner doesnt question my ethics but we had to write a cheque to that piece of chit instead of going to court,,, I couldnt believe it

stuff amazes me........
You would not believe the crap we have to put up with up north to meet client expectations, and some just smile and do nothing all day cause it is their "right" to be hired. This does not paint everyone local with the same brush but I can assure you it is more than the odd one.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is better than it used to be, the applications used to say white males need not apply.

no no no... government jobs are going back to that... i will always say... till we have one law for one people this coutry will never reach it's full potential... jobs should be applied for and one anonymously

yes, for the post... I BELIEVE reverse discrimination run this country... the problem... Canadians are too content... we wanna help everyone and in the end the loud minority wins out over the silent majority...

Top Bottom