Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like the bf is working the weekend of the ladies ride :/ im gonna be the orphaned gf it looks like lol maybe ill convince my bro or dad to go sledding that wkd

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Ladies, does someone have a nice group shot of us from last yrs. ride? Or one with us and scenery? or just a cool shot.
Angie is looking for a pic. for the poster for this yrs. ride.
sledrev@telus.net.
Thanks

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corissa has a chitload...and so does Richelle...I'm sure they'll get you something Kath :)

I remember one cool group shot Richelle had while we were out riding of all the sleds and chicas...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
DSCF0031.jpg

Thanks

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like the bf is working the weekend of the ladies ride :/ im gonna be the orphaned gf it looks like lol maybe ill convince my bro or dad to go sledding that wkd

lol you need to come it will be so much fun!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont worry. i promise to come :) unless im too injured to ride (very slim chance of that) you ladies just might have to adopt me for the weekend haha i got my own truck and trailer, possibility of carrying up to 5sleds if needed.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont worry. i promise to come :) unless im too injured to ride (very slim chance of that) you ladies just might have to adopt me for the weekend haha i got my own truck and trailer, possibility of carrying up to 5sleds if needed.

That's the spirit: I went by myself last year. Filled our truck full of strangers and off to the rodeo!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds great! and seeing as i come from so far north hardly anyone is out of the way for me haha hopefully closer to the event i can buddy up with some of you :)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be coming up from Castlegar and have room for 4. Any of you Spokane ladies are welcome to stop in and convoy too!

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
I will bring some T&T pride...Gotta convince Mr. T to come..(pretty close to the Elkford trip)..... Help me out here Ladies!!!!!

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I would love to go but hate to go alone. Would anyone be passing through Edson on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom