Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The Snowmobile Revelstoke Society will be hosting a ladies ride on Sat. Mar. 5 on Boulder. Mark it on your calendars girls, I`ll let you know more when I hear. :d

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the Elkford dates the family day week? We will be riding in the pass those dates too.

Hey DD I was in the shop today talking to your hubby!

Jan

Jan,

Yes, Trevor mentioned that you came to the shop. I hear you like the look of my Dragon aka "The Iron Maiden".

Bev

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Snowmobile Revelstoke Society will be hosting a ladies ride on Sat. Mar. 5 on Boulder. Mark it on your calendars girls, I`ll let you know more when I hear. :d

Cool! This sounds like a good date :d Let me know if you need any help Kathy!!

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

PP, I would be willing to help with anything if needed. I am not close to Revy but would gladly help with the planning or anything else.

Hotlips

Reaction score
I definately have this date in my calendar... looking forward to seeing all you gals.... I would be more than happy to help out as much as I can so keep me posted. Maybe this year I can get more girls to come from south of the border..:p

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks for all your offers of help ladies and yes I will need some. I`ll let you know how as time goes on. Thanks again, looking forward to it, was a lot of fun last yr. :d mostly getting to meet so many of you.

darkeyes

Reaction score
Cedar... maybe we can ride up together, carpooling it all the way.. :p

I would so love to, 'cept that's my hubby's birthday weekend and I know he'll be coming along. We've both wanted to make this trip for a long time so I can't leave him home, ya know? But I'll at least make him go ride with the boys. heheheeee

Hotlips

Reaction score
I would so love to, 'cept that's my hubby's birthday weekend and I know he'll be coming along. We've both wanted to make this trip for a long time so I can't leave him home, ya know? But I'll at least make him go ride with the boys. heheheeee

I totally understand... we will have a great time and we can celebrate the hubby's birthday Canadian style..;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a little preview of the ride made from some helmet cam footage and pics I took last year: :beer::beer:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfCFQjb9O2E[/YT]

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Mamma!! :wtg: Ready to do it all over again! :bandance: Hopefully we get better snow this year! I am also really looking forward to the drinks that get smaller and smaller.....:headscratch3: :drink4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom