Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any ladies interested in sharing a cabin at the lodge out by the Frisby parking lot... I can't remember the name at the moment... They have a cabin that sleeps at least 12 with a hot tub. We can ride straight from there.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found it... Glacier House.

The owners are super nice!

Yup, remember our stay there last year??!! we hit it at the END of their season so it was pretty dead but usually they have a bar goin on and food and it's a SUPER sweet place to stay!!! the views from the cabins are TO DIE FOR!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey powderpilot PM me the details on what nights you wanna stay there etc.. i haven't booked anything yet and look to be coming down solo at this point EEK! That's both exciting and terrifying lol

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glacier is good too! We've stayed in the cabins a few times.
Peaks is about the same, drive from the lot just a different trail to the Boulder lot.
There's still room at the Peaks where the rest of us are :)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've stayed at the Peaks too... I just love the little French gal at the Glacier House... Plus they are a Krazy Canadian sponsor.

Are you planning on doing any filming while up there Tam? I'd sure like to hit up the Airport Chutes while we're there... And have a look down Monster.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've stayed at the Peaks too... I just love the little French gal at the Glacier House... Plus they are a Krazy Canadian sponsor.

Are you planning on doing any filming while up there Tam? I'd sure like to hit up the Airport Chutes while we're there... And have a look down Monster.

Can do!!! :D We'll do some filming Friday and Sunday pending conditons. And get some of the ride itself. :wtg: Steve is comin'...if you're climbin something, we'll make sure to shoot it. We'll get you looking down Monster this time...but end of the season it'll be all UP baby!!! :eek::cool:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, remember our stay there last year??!! we hit it at the END of their season so it was pretty dead but usually they have a bar goin on and food and it's a SUPER sweet place to stay!!! the views from the cabins are TO DIE FOR!!

Any of you American chicas making it up here for the ride?? :dontknow:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can do!!! :D We'll do some filming Friday and Sunday pending conditons. And get some of the ride itself. :wtg: Steve is comin'...if you're climbin something, we'll make sure to shoot it. We'll get you looking down Monster this time...but end of the season it'll be all UP baby!!! :eek::cool:

I'll look down it, but if it looks tempting, I'll climb it too. Not sure about March conditions in the chute. I definitely want to feel it out first.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wish I could go to the ladies ride but its the weekend after mm4 and its a long drive for me considering it would be the frist time driving that far into the mountians. Maybe next year if it is closer to edmonton. Have a blast and ride hard.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wish I could go to the ladies ride but its the weekend after mm4 and its a long drive for me considering it would be the frist time driving that far into the mountians. Maybe next year if it is closer to edmonton. Have a blast and ride hard.

:nono: How am I going to teach you to sidehill if you are not there?????

There's some girls coming from your way...you should be hitching up with them...you may not get out of this that easy LOL

I'm thinking it won't be closer to Edmonton anytime soon. :confused: Might be an annual Revy thing with any luck :) ...wonder if there are other ladies rides maybe at Blue, Valemount etc??? anyone know???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom