Resizing images?

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video's, First you must register on the S&M tube as well, as the software is not compadable with this forum. Then its pretty straight foward, just answer the questions and upload the file. Then with that you cannot insert it into a thread but you can use the Insert Link button above (the one with the earth and the chain link right below the happy face found just above the text box. Cut and paste the URL box while your in the tube and that will direct the member to your post. Eventually we will have it working with the FLVURL button but it wont work at this time, see

And the second question about your display pic showing, Im not sure what you mean. Try setting that as your avitar, you may have it set as your profile.

ok i think i fixed my avatar. but it wont let me upload the video because its named .3g2 at the end. so what the heck is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It wont let me upload the video because its named .3g2 at the end.

The .3g2 extension is new to me but I just looked it up on google. Its been around for a bit. Is there any other extentions you have the video in. How long is it? Can it be emailed to me to convert?

RON

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The .3g2 extension is new to me but I just looked it up on google. Its been around for a bit. Is there any other extentions you have the video in. How long is it? Can it be emailed to me to convert?

RON

its 9 seconds long. and you mean through snowandmud email right? if so will it work since its .3g2

Top Bottom