Renshaw Trail!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys lets no argue it up on here this was a thread to inform people of some vandalizm that was done and to try and see who did it not a figure pointing yelling matching. We need to say thanks to all that have tried to help and figure it out and it means we ALL must be more aware out there of what others around us are doing wether good or bad and put a stop to dumb selfish stuff like this happening. Now Lets get some powder :beer:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there you go judging me by what I say from behind the keyboard, and all that know me in real life would tell you I am the most unselfish person they have ever met, would do anything for anyone, wierd
I judged You by what you had wrote on this thread. Your the one that made yourself sound guilty of something. Everyone that commented on this thread was protecting their right to ride the renshaw, except for you. I'm sure you are a unselfish person but I hope you realize that the selfish act of of someone disobeying the law may affect us all.

Ridehard13

Reaction score
I hope you realize that the selfish act of of someone disobeying the law may affect us all.
Oh I think we all realized that with the thread opening post, its just went on for so long it was time to have fun with it, and still waiting for an answer as to how we can keep someone from coming into town, I know I'm a douche, douche out, later

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the people that know me and there are alot of them, know that I do not hid behind my computer. My address is everywhere and my phone # is posted in the winter months and I am on the hills 5 or more times a week. Because there is no definite proof of the culperts it will not be dealt with in public. not sure if I know you 13, but be sure to intro yourself if you come to town.

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Will do, or maybe you will just recognise me as the guy stirin things up at the hotel and you can introduce yourself, then we'll sit down and have a beer, thats what I do, and it usually leads to a lot of laughs, see you when its all white up there

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is just an idea. In our local club we had alot of stuff at the warm up shelther wrecked so we bought some trail cameras like you use for deer hunting and other things. It will last up a month if you have a solar panel kit for it. Any way after we put these up and caught a few of the a#$holes believe me we now have no more problems. You guys could put some up along the trail where it ends at 27-28km. The camera I have is moultree it has a steal case that you bolt to a tree. It takes pictures by movement or by body heat. i find it works better with it set on body heat because then you dont have 200 pictures of a branch moving. Anyway just thought it might be an idea.

JJMorrocco

Reaction score
This is just an idea. In our local club we had alot of stuff at the warm up shelther wrecked so we bought some trail cameras like you use for deer hunting and other things. It will last up a month if you have a solar panel kit for it. Any way after we put these up and caught a few of the a#$holes believe me we now have no more problems. You guys could put some up along the trail where it ends at 27-28km. The camera I have is moultree it has a steal case that you bolt to a tree. It takes pictures by movement or by body heat. i find it works better with it set on body heat because then you dont have 200 pictures of a branch moving. Anyway just thought it might be an idea.

Wal-mart had trail cams advertised in their flyer last week. I can't accurately recall the price or the make - but I was surprised that they carry them!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there you go judging me by what I say from behind the keyboard, and all that know me in real life would tell you I am the most unselfish person they have ever met, would do anything for anyone, wierd

You raise a good point but in the wrong manner. No we can't run them out of McBride or lock them out, but there is a bond between sledders that they have lost. They've lost all hospitality of S&Mers and im guessing locals:
"Does anyone have a 7/16 i can borrow?" *Silence*
If he gets stuck, knowledgeable sledders will pass by.
"I poked a hole in my bellypan, its filling with snow, anybody have some ductape?" *Silence*
"Hey, do you know how to get to Lucille?" *Silence*

Glengine owns one of the few shops in Mcbride, I'm not saying he'll refuse business associated with that client because I don't want to portray that image of his company but he may treat them a bit different.

They should make examples of these guys, obviously they don't enough evidence to charge them for $100,000. I now knowing they have choppers flying over and can be charged up to that amount, I wouldn't even risk it.

Right from your first post, you didn't come in here trying to create a different "angle". You wanted to stir some ch!t while coming off innocent.

You think a guy like Bbtoys that watches the trails year round, and does his best to keep everything a smooth sailing is going to keyboard hide when they roll into McBride? You are sadly mistaken. I don't know BBtoys personally but I do know he gets great pleasure in his job, and I cant even imagine how he felt when seen somebody destroy what hes worked so hard to prevent.

i find it works better with it set on body heat because then you dont have 200 pictures of a branch moving.

hahaha

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Right from your first post, you didn't come in here trying to create a different "angle". You wanted to stir some ch!t while coming off innocent.
You got me pinned, maybe its because that is exactly what I said about 2/3 of a page up, first post summed it up, the rest has been dragged on to long, decided to have some fun with it, good work on solving that one, once again I know I'm a douche, douche out, cheers

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

cheap and efficient idea

i mention that when Blue River was having theift problems.

for the branches triggering it off most cameras you can play with the sensibility.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use wildlife cams to catch people stealing fuel from our equipment at night, but it seems that once we put the camera up, the theft stops,....hmmmmm, makes you think,....

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr #13 is an has become a hole because he deals with people like him all day, so he should get out of this job because he is turning into one himself. AZZHOLE. night night

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
mr #13 is an has become a hole because he deals with people like him all day, so he should get out of this job because he is turning into one himself. a-hole. Night night
wtf?????????????

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Mr #13 is an has become a hole because he deals with people like him all day, so he should get out of this job because he is turning into one himself. AZZHOLE. night night
I do alot of drinkin and that dont even make sense to me, but I'm sure it made sense when u typed it, I thought this thread was dead and u had 2 stir the pot in your drunken stuper, thanks, dont blame me people, I tried to stay quiet

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RideHard13 has been a member since Nov 2008 and made 17 posts all on the renshaw trail. Guilty as h@ll I think. You don't get what you did and probably never will. You are the definition of a lurker. Look it up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom