Renshaw Trail!!

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this not add fuel to the greenies fire upon us sledders? Why post this on the internet? Deal with the people who are involved, not on here. why are areas getting shut down....because the greenies use forums like this one to see whats going on. Now, that this problem has been broadcasted like so, anyone reading now knows that they can possibly get into alpine areas with there atv`s, when alot of people didnt know that before. Good job!
I have to respectfully disagree. While I can understand the point you are trying to make, I appreciate knowing what happened and what the fallout will be. While I don't agree with all the closures and restrictions happening (hate them actually) I think we all need to know what happens in a situation like this. We need to know what the repercussions can be, regardless if we agree with them or not. I want to know what can/will happen to me if I ride past a closure sign. I didn't know before this that you can be fined $100k. It may get to the point that the Government closes so much of the area that people will just say to hell with it and ride there anyway and take their chances. I don't think we're to that point now, but it may come. I hope not, but I don't see any common sense in the Government. I don't agree with the closures, but I also don't think it's too bright to ride a quad where they did, it's like poking the big Grizzly bear that is standing in front of you in the eye. I think the riding community needs to be in the know about these things and what is happening out there. We don't all have to agree with the rules that the Government is making, but knowledge is not a bad thing.

driller

Reaction score
I've been watching this thread and find in amusing, informative and sad all at the same time. Yes there should be a penalty for ripping up the tundra, but a 100,000 dollars really thing about that for a minute. People in the drug world mess up kids, families and community's and fines and penalties for doing that is under 10,000 slap on the wrist and try not to get caught next time. I live in bc grew up in valemount run skidder from vaneby to prince george in many different logging blocks many times skidding up to the axles in mud in lots of area's around mcbride we cleaned it up as per code at the time trying to prevent erosion as best we could. I've been back to many of those area's there is still fish in the creeks there, moose, deer, coyotes, birds and squirles are still present in there. Trees have grown on the old skid trails reforestation is very good in some of those old cut blocks. I've also fought fires around that area allot as well and all rules are put in the garbage can in those situations, skid trails straight down the hill, huge fire guards that move allot of dirt and trees leaving a mess that is off the scale. My point is that we need to realistic about this, self policing rarely works.

driller

Reaction score
To finish the story.If disturbing the alpine is worth 100000 then what is drinking in the trail worth putting other people at risk as well as them selves.We all want the same thing in the end our riding area's.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
To finish the story.If disturbing the alpine is worth 100000 then what is drinking in the trail worth putting other people at risk as well as them selves.We all want the same thing in the end our riding area's.

I KNEW IT..........

Someone was gonna bring it up..........

Bwahahahahahahaha...

The wheels on the bus go round and round......

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pic's did not work, to blurred. some color to the quads but that was it. 90% sure who one of them is so will deal with him when he gets here for his first ride on the snow that will cover the tracks he left on the tundra.
Mods you can close this thread and thanks.

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Should have taken them to walmart, I think they have somekind of guarantee, and they have 1 hour photo. You should talk with heyjude, I recall reading in her post she knows two of the individuals and is waiting to confront them next time she see's them in town, good luck

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Should have taken them to walmart, I think they have somekind of guarantee, and they have 1 hour photo. You should talk with heyjude, I recall reading in her post she knows two of the individuals and is waiting to confront them next time she see's them in town, good luck
Just got a pm, sorry didnt know bbtoys and heyjude were married, now that makes me ask if anyone actually knows who was up there or if there were ever any pics to start with, or was this just a scare tactic to see if anyone panicked and came forward. I know for sure this got alot of attention, whether or not it was positive attention is a matter of opinon I guess, and everyone is entitled to an opinion from what I hear. Cheers

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Just got a pm, sorry didnt know bbtoys and heyjude were married, now that makes me ask if anyone actually knows who was up there or if there were ever any pics to start with, or was this just a scare tactic to see if anyone panicked and came forward. I know for sure this got alot of attention, whether or not it was positive attention is a matter of opinon I guess, and everyone is entitled to an opinion from what I hear. Cheers

Obviously as a new member you are not aware of the reputation of bbtoys for his brutal honesty. What we state here is fact. No "scare tactics" - they aren't needed.

As President of the McBride Snowmobile Club, he is charge of the Management Agreement between the Club and the Ministry of Forests. When things like this happen, he is the first person the Ministry calls upon for answers since the Club is ultimately responsible for everything that goes on up there year round.

The Ministry of Forests does have the power to pull the Management Agreement for our trails and have reminded the Club of that fact in their conversations over this incident. They are deadly serious. Their spotter planes are definitely up there and taking pictures. They will prosecute and make an example of anyone caught past the warning signs. And yes, we do know who the group responsible is, but feel that we can deal with them when they come sledding here this winter.

The information is placed here for the benefit of all riders to our area, Summer or Winter. If you have any questions or require clarification of anything we have posted, please feel free to contact either myself or bbtoys, or stop by the house anytime you are in town. Coffee's always on.

PS: We aren't married

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your guy's hard work at keeping the renshaw open and hopefully you can bring forward these @$$holes and have them prosecuted or at least make sure they don't come back.

Ridehard13

Reaction score
This thread has been going on for so long on pure speculation and accusation, I would love to actually here a story of confrontation, mostly because I deal with talkers all the time, but there is about only 5% of people that will actually say what they say behind the keyboard to someones face, and I am truly in that 5%, so I am just sitting back and waiting for the snow to fly, cause I want to see if the chirpers on here have the b@lls to follow thru, its not even about the issue no longer, its been to long, now confront these people you are accusing and let it play out, sorry for the rant but talk is cheap and I deal with it every day, make ch!t happen or dont get involved, wow I feel better, cheers, I heard its snowin somewheres, thats a happy thought

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Thanks for all your guy's hard work at keeping the renshaw open and hopefully you can bring forward these @$$holes and have them prosecuted or at least make sure they don't come back.
and just to be more of the @sshole here, really how do u plan on stopping them from coming back, are you going to put up gates with pictures when you actually prove who it was, r u going to work the gates personally, once again just pointing out the lip service factor from behind the keyboard, dont hate me

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it was ridehard13

way to slam our hard working members. maybe you should keep sledding in hinton, dont come west.

also i like how you edited your spelling. even though its still WAY out to lunch

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and just to be more of the @sshole here, really how do u plan on stopping them from coming back, are you going to put up gates with pictures when you actually prove who it was, r u going to work the gates personally, once again just pointing out the lip service factor from behind the keyboard, dont hate me

Wow you sound guilty man, whats the deal. I'm just thanking the great people that are trying to resolve this situation so i and many other people can still ride in the renshaw. Lighten up dude because your sounding like your a keyboard tough guy.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
What is this the new generation of bitter troublemakers...be careful you are gonna get the thread locked..... strange to see such an entertaining thread without the likes of LHF, Overkill131313, Jbb, peak seeker and the likes....

Ridehard13

Reaction score
Cudo's to those working hard on resolving it, but really how are you going to stop someone from coming there is my question, and you got me, it was me, I just dont remember being there, let me know when it was and I'll check my invoice to see if I was on days off for ya, see ya up there, let it snow so we can all get riding instead of typing, me included I guess

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cudo's to those working hard on resolving it, but really how are you going to stop someone from coming there is my question, and you got me, it was me, I just dont remember being there, let me know when it was and I'll check my invoice to see if I was on days off for ya, see ya up there, let it snow so we can all get riding instead of typing, me included I guess

your a douche

Ridehard13

Reaction score
I know, and I'm ok with that, I want to thank you all for letting me get you guys all worked up, it makes for good times, but you have to agree some of my points were valid, done with this thread, thanks for the entertainment, feel free to pm me for some real conversation, cheers

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, and I'm ok with that, I want to thank you all for letting me get you guys all worked up, it makes for good times, but you have to agree some of my points were valid, done with this thread, thanks for the entertainment, feel free to pm me for some real conversation, cheers
Nothing you said on this thread had any value to it at all! It only confirmed that you are a selfish little individual that does not appreciate what mcbride has to offer. I wouldn't be judging someones ability especially if you don't know them.

Ridehard13

Reaction score
It only confirmed that you are a selfish little individual that does not appreciate what mcbride has to offer
well there you go judging me by what I say from behind the keyboard, and all that know me in real life would tell you I am the most unselfish person they have ever met, would do anything for anyone, wierd

driller

Reaction score
To bbtoys and other people that help out there. THANKS for all the work you do and the time you take to inform riders of the conditions and situations that need attention.

Top Bottom