redwater area

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear them when I'm outside and I see the lotsa tracks when I'm out ridin but never run into anyone :(. lookin to hook up with anyone in redwater area for a ride one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: rewater area

I hear them when I'm outside and I see the lotsa tracks when I'm out ridin but never run into anyone :(. lookin to hook up with anyone in redwater area for a ride one of these days.

looking to ride with someone? come up to Bonnyville next Saturday March 7. we are hosting a Snowmobile Rally. should be a good time. It would be great to meet some of you PW's in person.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Come up to Long lake on Mar. 7th,there is about 6-10 guys that are coming from the site.Read the thread March 7 in the North East riding section.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks for the offers guys and I may take you up on it but one of the nice things about livin in a small town is bein able to go to my garage and hop on my sled and go, just wouldn't mind havin someone local to ride with.:d

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I grew up there, we used to ride up to egremont, thorhild, waskatenau, and to radway, There is usually lots of guys doing that loop. i don't know of any other guys that are still there that are on this site though.

Scuba

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I grew up there, we used to ride up to egremont, thorhild, waskatenau, and to radway, There is usually lots of guys doing that loop. i don't know of any other guys that are still there that are on this site though.

Scuba

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

YAAAA lets here it for REDWATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats prolly our group u hear rippn around.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

YAAAA lets here it for REDWATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats prolly our group u hear rippn around.

hey finally someone local:d. you should drop me a line when you're goin out, would like to hook up and maybe get a bit of a tour around the area. still learnin the area only ridin a couple seasons now.:beer::beer:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey finally someone local:d. you should drop me a line when you're goin out, would like to hook up and maybe get a bit of a tour around the area. still learnin the area only ridin a couple seasons now.:beer::beer:

good for you polecat. always great to hook up with people with thae same interests. hope you have a great ride

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chris maybe you and scotty should take out polcatamadoo for a ride, hit up kicks and egermont bar

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks for the offers guys and I may take you up on it but one of the nice things about livin in a small town is bein able to go to my garage and hop on my sled and go, just wouldn't mind havin someone local to ride with.:d

What are the snow conditions like in Redwater area? Im debating wheter to go there tomorrow or long lake.?

Thanks

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Polcatamadoo for sure w'll hook up. im busy this weekend but maybe next we'll get the gang together and tour the area.

and SCUBA..........is that stevey? lol i didnt know that was u. f**k rite on.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Polcatamadoo for sure w'll hook up. im busy this weekend but maybe next we'll get the gang together and tour the area.

and SCUBA..........is that stevey? lol i didnt know that was u. f**k rite on.

yep that is me, i'm always on this site, snow is great up in the fort mac area there is a big rally next weekend come on up, but i will be in mexico :d:d so i won't be able to enjoy the ride......:(:(

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snow conditions arent to bad here. we got a couple inches a couple days ago, it drifted yesterday so they r still soft for now. i think long lake would be a better choice tho.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What are the snow conditions like in Redwater area? Im debating wheter to go there tomorrow or long lake.?

Thanks

hey Lab how ya been,snows good up this way probably not as good as long lake but the ditches and fields are interesting sense the storm on thurs mornin, some good jumps sneek up on ya in the middle of the fields if you're not watchin.can't ride saturday takin daughter to dance comp in athabasca but sundays open if you guys wanted to head this way?

Top Bottom