Redline Engine Performance

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey gentleman, for those of you that are not aware Redline Engine Performance has uploaded their new site, and have released their kits to the public. Not sure when this happened as I just found it. pretty sweet looking kit I think. $4000 CAD get you set up and you have a choice between garret and kpa chargers. Ill just leave this here......:beer:Redline Engine Performance: Home Page

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey gentleman, for those of you that are not aware Redline Engine Performance has uploaded their new site, and have released their kits to the public. Not sure when this happened as I just found it. pretty sweet looking kit I think. $4000 CAD get you set up and you have a choice between garret and kpa chargers. Ill just leave this here......:beer:Redline Engine Performance: Home Page

I have not used Dave's gear yet but I must say I was very pleased with how this guy operates. I was riding in Sicamous while he was there, and had issues with my turbo kit AGAIN. Well at the end of the day Dave took the time to look through it, and diagnose the problem for me. Very helpful guy that deserves the business, and appreciates every little bit of it. Definitely would not take $12,500 from you, pump you out the door, and leave you to figure everything out on your own.

Top Bottom