Rediculous THEFT today in Kamloops

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha, He was a 50 year old dude who gets gear thats been worn once in photo shoots by pros and then sells it. kind of a side business. has some racks set up in his garage. lots of cool unworn kids boots, lots of jerseys, lots of pants.

I got an unworn Fox V3, Fox Jersey new, fox dirtpaw gloves new, some MSR boots that are used but still in good shape, some year old spy gogles, and chest protector and a pair of thor pants that look like theyve never been worn (but you can tell by the style they are a few years old). I looked up the helmet and its worth $400 new. SCORE!

As for the Kamloops being a bad place, The RCMP officer who was doing my police report told me Kamloops is especially bad because there is a provincial detention center there. He says alot of the people who get released stay in town cause they have no way home. and alot of what happened to me happens all over town. Told me the chances of my stuff showing up in the next 2 months are good cause alot of the property stolen for drugs gets recovered in the drug busts around town. He also said that Kamloops has a larger than usual division dedicated towards property theft soley for this reason.

Im not holding my breath for ever getting my stuff back, but maybe I'll get lucky.

The dude that used to own that gear is probably looking for the crackhead who stole it.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you check with the 2nd hand shops, or trade/barter shops, or pawn shops in kamloops??

Don't bother, the c*cksuckers at the big pawn shop in kamloops are just as bad as the thiefs. Had some power eqipment stolen last year from an employee and went around to the pawn shops asking if they had seen any power tools made by Stihl "Nope haven't had anything made by Stihl come in in months" They take the hot goods and hide them in the back for minimum of a month and then once guys like me have made the rounds looking for there sh*t then they put it out on the shelves.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother, the c*cksuckers at the big pawn shop in kamloops are just as bad as the thiefs. Had some power eqipment stolen last year from an employee and went around to the pawn shops asking if they had seen any power tools made by Stihl "Nope haven't had anything made by Stihl come in in months" They take the hot goods and hide them in the back for minimum of a month and then once guys like me have made the rounds looking for there sh*t then they put it out on the shelves.

are they not supposed to send all serial #'s to the police.

Top Bottom