RED DEER SUDS NIGHT TONIGHT Dec 8th

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RED DEER SUDS NIGHT Pics

Come on out tonight, watch one of the new Sledding vids, maybe even get Johnny_T on the screen, plus snobunje gear and $.25 cent wings, what more could you ask for:beer::beer::beer: See you there:party2::drink4::thumbsup2:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys that we could not make it. We ran into a late start getting sleds ready to go to Revy tomorrow morning and do not have time to get up for some suds. See you next time.

Michael here is a round for everyone. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the Suds night is done, had a good turnout and was great putting some faces to names. Thanks to all for coming out. Here's who we met.

McLuvin & Mrs. McLuvin
Captjacksparrow & Mrs. Captjacksparrow
theslam19_98 & Mrs theslam19_98
Doughboy
Mac-Doo & Mrs Mac-Doo
Larry
imdoo'n
Shawn
Kevin Mr Snobunje
& me 99summitx & Mrs 99summitx

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Look forward to doing it again:beer::beer:

Attachments

• DSCF2983.JPG
    DSCF2983.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF2984.JPG
    DSCF2984.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF2986.JPG
    DSCF2986.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF2985.JPG
    DSCF2985.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF2988.JPG
    DSCF2988.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF2990.JPG
    DSCF2990.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF2991.JPG
    DSCF2991.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 19

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks 99sum, for puttin it all together, had a good time and got to meet some great people. The wife enjoyed it too, we'll have to do it again.:d:beer::d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME TURNOUT...... YOU GUYS OUTDID COWTOWN. AWESOME! I RECOGNIZE SOME OF THE FACES. I SEE YOU EVEN HAD A SLED VID IN THE BACKGROUND..... GOOD PICS..... CONGRATS ON SUCH AN AWESOME TURNOUT RED DEER AND CENTRAL ALBERTA, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK 99SUMMITX......... I COULDA MADE THE TRIP TOO, BUT HIWAY ARE A SHAMBLES THEY SAID........CHEERZ:beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME TURNOUT...... YOU GUYS OUTDID COWTOWN. AWESOME! I RECOGNIZE SOME OF THE FACES. I SEE YOU EVEN HAD A SLED VID IN THE BACKGROUND..... GOOD PICS..... CONGRATS ON SUCH AN AWESOME TURNOUT RED DEER AND CENTRAL ALBERTA, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK 99SUMMITX......... I COULDA MADE THE TRIP TOO, BUT HIWAY ARE A SHAMBLES THEY SAID........CHEERZ:beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

Geez you got a good eye being able to tell a vid was going in the background. Wish you could have made it down, maybe next one...bigger and better:beer:

theslam19_98

Reaction score
thanks for the awsome night.. the wife loved meeting other wives and getting away from the kids lol... thanks for the great ideas and info...looking forward to doing this again..:beer::beer:

McLuvin

Reaction score
The wife and I also had a great time. Thanks again 99SummitX for organizing! It takes a lot of effort (finding a lounge, making phone calls, posting on S&M, etc) to make this happen. We appreciate it. See ya at the next one.

Top Bottom