Red Deer January Suds Night

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one amazon (+ friend and chick that puts out), one gimp, one hobbit, one bum in unwashed clothes, and older hobbit (no relation), one guy named after a girly vodka.......and the potatoe man cant make it

Not a total gimp, lmfao:d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well crap, hopefully next time. Have fun, I'll have a maitai on the beach instead.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remind me to kick your ass tomorrow

that should be interesting with 6 inch heels. you are going to get purty are you not, or did you run out of war paint:d:d:d:beer:

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like emma has gone to get her beauty sleep, wonder if she will need it? :d:d:d

Last edited:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not beauty sleep.....just went for a massage....which by the way was 'interesting'. Good thing I shaved before I went....almost thought I was gonna get a happy ending. Then a glass of wine in the hottub. Makes one sleeeeeepyyyy lol.

You gettin all dolled up Imdoo'n?? I was plannin on a hoody....it seems to be the theme for the evening. War paint....you know it!!! When one hasnt slept through the night in 3 years....one needs all the help she can get!!! :coffee_ani:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Got the invite, not sure I will make it as the wife is leaving me with the kidlets tonite, unless you will be there till 10 ish then I can pop out for a soda.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not beauty sleep.....just went for a massage....which by the way was 'interesting'. Good thing I shaved before I went....almost thought I was gonna get a happy ending. Then a glass of wine in the hottub. Makes one sleeeeeepyyyy lol.

You gettin all dolled up Imdoo'n?? I was plannin on a hoody....it seems to be the theme for the evening. War paint....you know it!!! When one hasnt slept through the night in 3 years....one needs all the help she can get!!! :coffee_ani:

you must have got your broom running then hehe.
i'll be the one far away from emma (if you follow my thought process)self preservation.

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you must have got your broom running then hehe.
i'll be the one far away from emma (if you follow my thought process)self preservation.

bwahahahaha
good luck with that one

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to find a quiet corner and have a word with yourself

Light travels faster than sound......this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. The lil ones always gotta talk big....it's all they have that IS big! Some also compensate with a jacked up truck.

If you would like, I could bring my broom with me and you'll be turned into a puppet by 7 30 ;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i feel for emma's hubby, what the man must put up with. she is one mean woman. i fear for my life.:d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
head south on highway 2, take 32nd street exit, follow til gaetz, turn right on gaetz, its in a strip mall on the right hand side just past Crappy tire and mcdonalds.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
emma you haven't gone down to warm up the chairs yet? how lax are you:d:d thought you would have all the seats ready beer chilled tunes going and sled vids a going. i'm so disappointed.:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
head south on highway 2, take 32nd street exit, follow til gaetz, turn right on gaetz, its in a strip mall on the right hand side just past Crappy tire and mcdonalds.

just follow the smoking tire tracks from burnt lake trail, pavement should be melted, that girl needs a drink.:beer:

Top Bottom