dog fighting ring??? on kijji red deer

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the dog napper finally got sentenced, $15000 fine, $2000 court costs. Judge gave her time served as payment for fines and a lifetime Alberta no dog ownership ban?

had 200 dogs when arrested in Lethbridge, and already has a lifetime dog ban in Saskatchewan, where will this POS go next i wonder?

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/april-irving-gets-lifetime-ban-014251312.html

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Soooo. a $15000 fine that she does not need to pay because she spent 6 months in pre-trial custody and $2000 in court costs..... THATS it?

Our justice system is fawked…. I don't care if it's a person or an animal the key factor is INTENT, anyone who knowingly and purposely tortures another person or animal has mental issues and should be disposed of.

looks like the dog napper finally got sentenced, $15000 fine, $2000 court costs. Judge gave her time served as payment for fines and a lifetime Alberta no dog ownership ban?

had 200 dogs when arrested in Lethbridge, and already has a lifetime dog ban in Saskatchewan, where will this POS go next i wonder?

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/april-irving-gets-lifetime-ban-014251312.html

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo. a $15000 fine that she does not need to pay because she spent 6 months in pre-trial custody and $2000 in court costs..... THATS it?

Our justice system is fawked…. I don't care if it's a person or an animal the key factor is INTENT, anyone who knowingly and purposely tortures another person or animal has mental issues and should be disposed of.

You’re absolutely right Bogger....absolutely

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like this napper is facing charges in Manitoba, likely move to BC or Ontario now!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole thing is vary sad ! there are sure some sick people in the world today ....

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a movie out at some point in time called off the chain, I think it was about dog fighting if I recall. Anyway the world can be pretty dark, we've had two dogs shot by people and left in the field or the yard, its harsh, but I'd rather have them shot then stolen and taken into a dog fighting racket. Pretty ****ty if you ask me, but then again when we were outfitting all I had was a pack string and a dog to keep me company for most of the year so you grow pretty fond of animals that are pets.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like this woman had one dog that's leg was amputated, left untreated , was festering and was chained up outside, sick for sure.

Top Bottom