red deer suds riders march 4 2011

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool i have never been there and want to go ..... im in forsure unless the world falls apart

mtnrev

Reaction score
tex78 save some room for me looks like I have no plans for Sat. Silent Pass is awesome.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt

looks like the stars are aligning, for the kick he hills event. looks like lots of fresh snow, just hope the cold goes away. even got the xp running,:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow it will be a great time in golden this weekend, snow all week , temps -10 lows -3 or so highs. kick the shheeet out of the hills time. will have to be careful though, avi gear required. beacon test and check at staging. bring snobunji's and ropes. hehe. i'll be stuck

silent will be great ride. :d:beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i will wade.....

Hey Tex, what day ya going up to ride with imdoon??? Im looking for a ride can pitch in for fuel, and if your planning on riding more than one day im good for motel costs etc.... how much room ya got or is the space taken already?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tex, what day ya going up to ride with imdoon??? Im looking for a ride can pitch in for fuel, and if your planning on riding more than one day im good for motel costs etc.... how much room ya got or is the space taken already?

not sure how much room i will have... depends what mtnrev and kellyandhispolaris want to doo.... and also depends what we take for mobiles... i don't have a deck so i can fit 3.... but i could get a deck or if some one has one then we can fit 4

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ve also got my rev all torn apart right now.... the nun is cracked right below where the tierods come out.... it will be all braced and fish plated now.... look out hills Knightriders comin for ya

mtnrev

Reaction score
Jeff my truck is in the shop today power steering pump crapped out, apparently I have a rear engine seal leak. Not real bad but wouldn't want to lose it in the mountains either. My deck is for a short box and doesn't work in a long box rear legs hit the wheel wells.

mtnrev

Reaction score
OK i would drive but don't feel real comfortable with my wheels right now. They need a little TLC.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even the new trucks can go boom in nowhere.....

i was thinkin we should go through cochrane-banff.... bow summit is getting dumped on all week

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it is getting close, leaving thurs night, anyone else thinking of going. :beer:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving fri morning and have room for 1 sled on trailer and only the wife and i in truck room for one also or 2 if we have to. Let me know so I can organise set-up call me im doing.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like i'm coming with a buddy and riding up with hurtin albertan leaving friday after work is the up in the air plan so far!!!

Top Bottom