red deer suds buds campouts

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a moderator can re-name this thread to "two Red Deer area guys talking about the weather". No camping discussions here....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a moderator can re-name this thread to "two Red Deer area guys talking about the weather". No camping discussions here....

True very true!

I put the trailer away till spring!

Was thinking on getting an older one and installing a wood stove! Not much condensation, less $$$ to heat

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping is only a small part of the dream, Ha.

Good times on the wheels is where it factors into.

This is why we live in our trucks in the mountains.
Camping good and quading is awesome. LOL

General chat of good times for those of us that run all Winntummer on OHV's.

Todays units are made for this stuff. LOL

Reporting from a Eastern Slopes White Out, Lem

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What there has been no arguing, no fighting, people getting along! You want to change that lol

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was Camoplast T-4 track day.

Got rear brakets by swing arm installed since my Onda 420 farm quad is solid differential, front-end is A-arm.

Was putting front lower A-arm brackets on too get partly stumped.

The track kit lower A-arm brackets have a bolt that sticks downward,,, bolt needs to be put into bracket before clamping the lower and top plates together as they sandwich the lower A-arm together.

When tightening the plates together I noticed a small amount of play as the A-arm plates can be a little bit off not lining up true with the bolt head in A-arm bracket & the lower nut on the spindle,,, "my pal mentioned that the bolt head in the plate is suppose to be in-line with the lower spindle nut. Ha.

I wish that the Camoplast A-arm bracket would of been more precise and true in-line with things so the bolt head in the A-arm plate lines up with lower spindle nut.

At least there enough play in the sandwich plate to line up before tightening together.

Lucky my pal knows this stuff as a free Lance installer dude would be in a pickle had they not seen this.

The instructions are a bit veg in the pictures along with placement of the A-arm bracket.

Glad I got the time too get it right from the get go.

Lem

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wintummer all season tracks are a go, now it's time too find a hot bog hidden under a blanket of snow. Ha "NOT."

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Extra rigging for Onda quad tracks.

2 sets of blanks with sheet metal screws so planks bit into downed log and track, screws on both sides of planks.

Small auto jack with hook slip chain for lifting if needed.
2 Spare steering tye-rods and ends.
Adjustment tools with repair wrenches.
48" pipe wrench. LOL "NOT.

Pick and shovel for ice flow break threw too.

Snatched block and extra cables as well as roll of rope incase of steep hill side.

Plan is stay away from creeks and hills since theres lots of flat lands with low grade elevations.

And travel slow, did I mention I'll travel slow, Ha.

They are some fun as the Kows chased me down trying to lick the Onda quad tracks.

Bring on the snow.

Don

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes sounds like your ready to go, watch you don't break through the crusty snow?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabin on wheels prep today.

Air up tires above recommended spec, and install better quality value caps.

Add 2 boxes of bounes sheets threw out the cabin every where. Ford F-150 smells like brand new. Always add these sheets under seat, under floor-mats, and in cubby holes.

Topped off battery fluid and installed 1.79 amp smart charger to keep battery fully charged on these cold days. Cleaned all connections at same time.

Added hidden kill switch too prevent clowns form taking advantage of the opertunity. Ha.

Cabin on wheels project is an on going thing as it allows distant travels too beyond.

Wow, she sure smells pretty in here.

Reporting from wind blown valley hidden by frozen trees Lem

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better get the winter woolies out! bud that was out west, picked a good time to move to a bit warmer location. would be a bit on the costly side burning propane to keep trailer warm out west. even if you were to hide out in the trees.

but u got a cow n a donkey to keep ya warm. good thing you got some fabric sheets, otherwise might smell a bit farmy, there Don.

Top Bottom