red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bounce sheet smell good and prevents eye lids from getting road static on long drives. LOL

Kow and Donkey are pretty happy now that they don't smell like barn yard critters, Ha. I seen them winking at one another.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh oh Don they may be lookin at the driver for a bit of fun, ya better run!!!!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now Don how to you keep the barnyard in the yard?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with chains on the rear of the ford, should be able to get in and out as long as you don't get high centered.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No winch for the 2 wdr Ford F-150, but I'm packing a tow strap for the just un-case, Ha.

North American earth is frozen now, so tire chains with take cabin on wheels many places, and tracked up 950 lb quad in box hanging out past tail-gate will allow for massive amounts of traction, LOL.

Today little 1000 Watt gen-set-eee will power up in cabin heater to keep it toasty. Extra savings on fuel with less truck idling time.

Naturally asperated 6 piston burns nill for fuel at idle Any-who,,, guessing it would idle for 4 too 5 days on a 100 L of Pemex petroleum, Ha "that's watered down Mexico gasoline."

Lucky the 1000 Watt only burns 1.7 L over 7 hours on ECO mode, and I can put gen-set in cab with windows partly opened too add even more heat too cab.

Kow and Donkey are OK with this since the gas fumes won't cause any more pumpkin damage thay all ready have. LOL.

Saving funds is a plan this winter that allows for trips in distance. Christmas this year is the pan handle of Ontario as its nice too follow a cold Canuk weather front where ever it goes. Ha.

Reporting from a lonely single street lamp at -23c Lem

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice report of conditions on the street corner of frosty drive!!!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Onda &Tracks Mountain Terrain Test Run, OTMTTR for short. Ha.

Fully over loaded Ford F-150 2 wdr with chains on-top of Mountain for cell service, 680 kgs over GVWR, and Honda 1000 Watt gen-set to keep cabin on wheels toasty warm.

Oh yha baby,,, Lem Lamb is living the dream, lots of wood is going back to carbon form, LOL.

Onda tracks are soon too be on the ground too find out how much spinning is needed to climb and stop, this is a must too know before studying tracks.

Learning curve is always on going since part of the plan is too work out the kickers and move on to BC after that.

Close to home is a plus.

Donkey & Kow are tagging along for outting since they like the greate out-doors. Ha.

I'd post photos but lap top is down. Some day I'll learn how to do this from my smart phone.

-24c put top, but much warmer down bellow in the trees at -22c.

So lucky to have good weather for testing.

Reporting from Zipper Lip Creek, Ford the River, Dodge the Bears as this is where you'll find me here on Chrysler Mountain.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You planning on sending smoke signals, so we know were to look for the Semitic meanderer? What smoke signal code will you be working on, huge black cloud= onda stuck?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smoke signal -..-, or.. -.. Ha

Enough snow in trees for quad tracks, still the odd sleeper lurking under the white blanket.

Meet 2 dudes on quads with rubber tires, looks like the hills are working their drive-train on the hills of loose snow,,, surprised that the tracks actually work in this stuff as I never thought the Onda would power up them. "Not real step, but not low grade either."

Rate of travel is slow, 3Rd and 4th in snowed in roads, hard-pack is 5th,,, trails are 2nd and 3Rd if promitting.

Glad to have oil-patch Baffin Island suit, electric handle bar warmers, and full face beeny and hard shelf pumpkin bucket.

Put on 10 kms/6 actual because of tires too track drive difference.

Tomorrow is the real testing in the rollys and valleys. Swamps are frozen stiff out this way and the larger creeks have the odd openings, many places they are froze over.

Late lunch in cabin on wheels then off too sleepy sleep.
Gen-set is a plus and propane stove for hot lunch.

Living the dream is nice with power and heat, Ha.
Old bones ain't sleeping out side these days, mind says yes as body says no,,, body wins that round.

Pal Lem sleeping under the stars of awesome. Might even leave the window down too watch them tonight. "Not." LOL

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to be finding yourself a grizzly den, crawl in and snuggle up in the fur coat.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounding like the lamb man is alive, maybe wondering what the heck he is doing at -30 in the bush? sending smoke signals as the sun comes up!

Top Bottom