red deer suds buds campouts

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looks good, have fun, looks like a good may long. yeha.

I'm not heading out.... too many unfinished projects around home... get them done this weekend then I have the rest of summer for camping & quadding

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes know what ya mean, i'm not going out either, find long mayweekend, a gong show, don't want to be involved or see the results of too much alcohol or speed. may go next weekend or in two weeks. we seem to have a good time at the campouts, due mainly to good people.

Last edited:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree imdoo'n, this will be prob only the 2nd or 3rd time out for a May Long. MUCH prefer a nice relaxing weekend out when my family is involved :)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes know what ya mean, i'm not going out either, find long mayweekend, a gong show, don't want to be involced or see the results of too much alchol or speed. may go next weekend or in two weeks. we seem to have a good time at the campouts, due mainly to good people.

Well good people and Larry:beer::d:beer:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics Dave. hope you guys had a great weekend at southfork, i went to the wellsite for the weekend. thanks for sharing the pics :cool:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf. Y the well site ??

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk
i had some other friends that really wanted me to come along with them camping, so opted for a bit of a change, still have all summer for more suds and buds get togethers, was still a pretty good weekend, although I cant keep up to the drinking of the younger crowd like that hahah, met some new people too which was good

Top Bottom