red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did Emma do to deserve that? LOL

hey dave how many is in ur group at southfork ????????

i was thinking of going away from the highschool kids chit show and going on the pipe-power line at phillys lake instead

last year the was 3 campers in that hole section ..... and there is tons of good spots with easy firewood

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also heard there was a little trouble at southfork, theft ,vehicle vandalism, beer stolen etc.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just what i was told and i do know them. there camp site was pilfered, twice. i heard it from a mutual friend, but that is what happened. you may not have heard, you are a ways away. anyway take it as it is.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone better have balls of titanium if they come into Pecos', Arff's and my site with a mind for trouble. There will be someone there 24/7...not everyone quads. Pecos and I will take 'em apart....Arff can patch 'em for the ride to the hospital.

We've been out west in the "kid party areas" for years on May long...the vandals/thieves look for the lone set-ups, not the group sites.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dave how many is in ur group at southfork ????????

i was thinking of going away from the highschool kids chit show and going on the pipe-power line at phillys lake instead

last year the was 3 campers in that hole section ..... and there is tons of good spots with easy firewood
My motorhouse doesn't 4x4 real well.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you keep an eye on www.fireban.ca ...so far so good...nothing for the MD of Clearwater yet. If the wildfires get any worse, they may pop a province wide ban on like they did last year. Fawk, it sucks huddling around a bar-b-q.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you keep an eye on ...so far so good...nothing for the MD of Clearwater yet. If the wildfires get any worse, they may pop a province wide ban on like they did last year. Fawk, it sucks huddling around a bar-b-q.

I will bring a hose. Beer and a cigar. Pfft fire ban

I can't light a fire anyway.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh what do ya need 4x4 to go on the power line for ???????? A few years ago my parents came out for a visit and brought there corvette....

THINKING THE SIS IS KICKING IN

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like da cage!

Whos going where this weekend? Might head out for a day ride but not camping.....fire bans....grad parties.....fawk that

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost all packed. Should be on the road by noon tomorrow.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the yule log channel and an electric heater again

Last edited:
Top Bottom