red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might be there either Thursday night or Saturday. Staying for a while.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rain tonight and tomorrow, sunny and 19 thurs, sunny and 20 friday, 17 and cloudy Sat, 17 and sunny sunday....sounds good to me. Pecos and I are still on.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh hey quick question if anyone knows as i dont, what size of zillas can you fit on a 2011 can am outlander xp without needing spacers? I have a friend been asking me and wasnt sure, Dave can you chime in?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh hey quick question if anyone knows as i dont, what size of zillas can you fit on a 2011 can am outlander xp without needing spacers? I have a friend been asking me and wasnt sure, Dave can you chime in?
Aftermarket wheels: 30+. Stock wheels...maaaaybe 27x9 Zillas...the fronts get real close to the tie rod ends.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawk it, put some 44" Boggers on it. Plastic's cheap...cut and hack till they rub no more.
shouldnt you be trying to find a rubber for that hound of yours ? your not careful with that lil ch!t, its gonna stroll in your door with a few different species of mates bahahahah

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shouldnt you be trying to find a rubber for that hound of yours ? your not careful with that lil ch!t, its gonna stroll in your door with a few different species of mates bahahahah

dum dum tried bagging himself a golden lab on the long weekend...nothing doin'....that lab treated him like a bitch...knocked the wind right out of his sail. Hasn't humped anything since.

Top Bottom