Red Deer Suds Buds campout

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder if he took the yotee jaw off the old po po yet?????????? mabe forgot

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" God I Love The ( Polaris ) Rzr" You are waking Up ! Good Thing No One Gave You A Ride In One......You Would Burn Your Brute ......lol And Buy One !

even with a blown motor a brute is still worth more than a po po....:cool:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" God I Love The ( Polaris ) Rzr" You are waking Up ! Good Thing No One Gave You A Ride In One......You Would Burn Your Brute ......lol And Buy One !

Oh I'll admit POlariS is king of the side by sides no questions asked. For quads......not so much....do much better as a boat anchor.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I'll admit POlariS is king of the side by sides no questions asked. For quads......not so much....do much better as a boat anchor.
Had you made the ride ,you might of changed your mind. My 850 can hold it`s own,ask those there. I did not miss any holes..............

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Rapid Revolutions. They have everything is stock. :). Val will be happy seat belts and snorkel for her Rzr.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you missed out seeing what can be done. Better see the quads in action.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya we where both hung up on the same holes ect....... till the end of the front axle....... i have to say it works good for a po po.... but lets say mine is at least 1/2 the price and 4 years older sooooooooooo..... so yes its way better than the older sportsman's..... they suck balls and thats whats realy gives then the bad name

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few highlights of the Suds & Buds in no paticular order. Nasa checking on the glowing red light coming from our campsite, only to discover it was Kelzon`s quad after he washed it....Way too many "old"people having hot sex around the camp fire....arff is to firemen what Tex is too quadders , he can stop a fire from starting just by looking at it. Even after 2 cups of gasoline.........Larry, Larry,Larry what can i say...It`s not every day you see an old guy doing YOGA on top of a king quad as she slowly rolls & sinks to the bottom of the hole like the Titanic........Emma, just bought shares in "snorkel your ATV" and has a LADY driven Wolverine for sale in mint condition.........Tex was first to break something but i felt cheated, i thought it did`nt count untill the next day of the ride !! Besides any body can break a brute belt , take a real man to break an axle , i was robbed....Val covered many acres looking for the perfect spot to drop her pink rzr in and did she find it ....Could not go forward or backward, no one said we could not cheat and tip it on it`s side though,with her in it..lol,....... Nancy trying to cross a bridge that was about a foot to narrow....Daveb, Way to much common sense to ride with these lunatics , he just could not take it anymore and made a run for it in the end............

Great ride and even better people...Looking forward for the next one, and for the last time . NO ,tex my popo is not for sale at any price......

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya we where both hung up on the same holes ect....... till the end of the front axle....... i have to say it works good for a po po.... but lets say mine is at least 1/2 the price and 4 years older sooooooooooo..... so yes its way better than the older sportsman's..... they suck balls and thats whats realy gives then the bad name
I agree 100 %,the old popos made a bad name for them but the 850 holds its own....imo

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few highlights of the Suds & Buds in no paticular order. Nasa checking on the glowing red light coming from our campsite, only to discover it was Kelzon`s quad after he washed it....Way too many "old"people having hot sex around the camp fire....arff is to firemen what Tex is too quadders , he stop a fire from starting just by starring at it. Even after 2 cups of gasoline.........Larry, Larry,Larry what can i say...It`s not every day you see an old guy doing YOGA on top of a king quad as she slowly rolls & sinks to the bottom of the hole like the Titanic........Emma, just bought shares in "snorkel your ATV" and has a LADY driven Wolverine for sale in mint condition.........Tex was first to break something but i felt cheated, i thought it did`nt count untill the next day of the ride !! Besides any body can break a brute belt , take a real man to break an axle , i was robbed....Val covered many acres looking for the perfect spot to drop her pink rzr in and did she find it ....Could not go forward or backward, no one said we could not cheat and tip it on it`s side though,with her in it..lol,....... Nancy trying to cross a bridge that was about a foot to narrow....Daveb, Way to much common sense to ride with these lunatics , he just could not take it anymore and made a run for it in the end............

Great ride and even better people...Looking forward for the next one, and for the last time . NO ,tex my popo is not for sale at any price......

ha that sums it ......... build that po po up to finnish:cool:.......... then we can take that sippy hole at the end and see..... mabe even dave will do it too....

dave was trying to stay clean and get some good footage.... someone has to give something to do it tho.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only to the towing company's....... That hall them out with broken, axles,belts....and what ever else......lol

val could have used you on sat.... in her weged problem.... with that high winch might have got her up..... but would have broke ur baby mabe...
thats about all that good on the sportsmans is the high winch for some things.... but if ur stuck it sucks u down which is not what i want...

Last edited:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well the way I saw it....... You took yours and went home & and Tex 78 had to be towed out......so we will let the facts speak for them selfs !

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
val could have used you on sat.... in her weged problem.... with that high winch might have got her up..... but would have broke ur baby mabe

I rode for a week and...... No break downs for my Po-Po....... But better Luck next time with, Yours........LOL

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the way I saw it....... You took yours and went home & and Tex 78 had to be towed out......so we will let the facts speak for them selfs !
if i recall we in the front wide open down the road when it went....... and the po po's were way behind [ had to keep stopin ]

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
September Long............same time same place??

Last edited:
Top Bottom