Red Deer Suds Buds campout

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i think same and same........... u going to have a reny???????????? better have it snorkled from what i seen.....

Not sure what I'll have!!! LOL Dropping if off at the doc's today.....we shall see!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinkin she is already workin on that new machine....and the snorkel kit...LOL

Been trying to kill that wolvy for a year now!! May have actually accomplished it this time!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u should get a brute and joint the brute club........... u could be the queen of quad i guess....

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i recall we in the front wide open down the road when it went....... and the po po's were way behind [ had to keep stopin ]

Yes , Thats right the sh!t flying off Your Quad....... Belt pieces, Oil smoking & any thing else, the Polaris's didn't want to be hit by that crap !.......lol
Wide open and Bang......lol You'll learn how to ride some day.......lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes , Thats right the sh!t flying off Your Quad....... Belt pieces, Oil smoking & any thing else, the Polaris's didn't want to be hit by that crap !.......lol
Wide open and Bang......lol You'll learn how to ride some day.......lol

learn how to ride eh................... huh though i could ride and was the god of quad........... mabe u forgot........

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me 2 ..............for my son cause he rides alot like me and u emmaa...................

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha that sums it ......... build that po po up to finnish:cool:.......... then we can take that sippy hole at the end and see..... mabe even dave will do it too....

dave was trying to stay clean and get some good footage.... someone has to give something to do it tho.....
Um...I did the sippy hole FIRST on that last run...then filmed all you yahoos coming through. LOL.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Um...I did the sippy hole FIRST on that last run...then filmed all you yahoos coming through. LOL.

no my sippy hole.... the one nither one of u went throught..... where we lost u.....that one

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the way I saw it....... You took yours and went home & and Tex 78 had to be towed out......so we will let the facts speak for them selfs !

As far as I remember Tex and I stopped half a dozen times for the POlariS to catch up.

Where were you all this time? :d :beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we need to set up a little 300" "jaunt" for the next S&B......Bring extra belts.....

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep totally killed it!!

Now I need some assistance......and ASAP! So I can see if its fixable or not!! Called and left a message with Chuck but he hasnt returned my call. Anyone know of someone that can rebuild this motor and do some performance mods???

HELP!!! I may start twitching out and drinking heavily to cope!!!

Top Bottom