red deer suds buds sept long weekend /end of summer campout

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the way Larry gets stuck he would need a rig commander to pull that fuzzy white thing outa the muskeg lol...... sorry Larry i just couldnt resist, it was kinda freaky at first watching you shrink so deep in the skeg i was getting a little nervous , but after hadster came along and gave me a hand to reef ya out it was a moment that i still cant help but giggle about.... Im sure you will get us all back on even ground one day... maybe need a ladder to do so , but it will happen lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the way Larry gets stuck he would need a rig commander to pull that fuzzy white thing outa the muskeg lol...... sorry Larry i just couldnt resist, it was kinda freaky at first watching you shrink so deep in the skeg i was getting a little nervous , but after hadster came along and gave me a hand to reef ya out it was a moment that i still cant help but giggle about.... Im sure you will get us all back on even ground one day... maybe need a ladder to do so , but it will happen lol

shheeet i thought you were getting taller. as the legs sank past the knees i was getting worried as i couldn't pull the legs or feet out at all. thanks for the pull i needed it.

Last edited:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha anytime bud, just glad we got ya out in 1 piece without ripping ya in half, freaky feeling i can imagine, all the more reason to be careful when quadding never know when chit can go right south

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typical oilfield mentality, azz up head down.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weather has changed....gonna be real nice! Make sure you got lotsa wood cut before I roll in Friday Lar!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well how else is pecos going to try to beat the sun's heat?????????????? u should have tons of left overs

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well how else is pecos going to try to beat the sun's heat?????????????? u should have tons of left overs
All left-overs had nails in them...gonzo to the dump. Wasn't it your BruteForce buddy that made the gianormous fire at the last Suds Buds? (Pecos is only a "maybe" for this weekend...)

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U need someone to do his head hair and part his ass hair for the flick of crash.

I can do his head hair.................but I ain't going near his ass............nope no way............saw enough of his crack to last me till next season :p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can do his head hair.................but I ain't going near his ass............nope no way............saw enough of his crack to last me till next season :p

when you have seen that much crack nothing else can compare

Top Bottom