Recall Report!!!!!!!! How is yours holding up????

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO?????????????? THE FLAWLESS DOO HAS MORE THAN 3 PROBLEMS :confused:
Good thing there have a 4 year warranty, but wait.................... DOO is SOOOOOOOOO GREAT.......... why DOO they even need a warranty?????????????????????

Sorry to hijack your thread BALLZ.

And speaking as a MEMBER, not a MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should you be posting after drinking that much Trashy? Lmao birthday boy! HaHa.;):beer::beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something is fishy with yours. Either you smashed it hard or they botched the install because all 4 in my group look great just looked today. Brackets not wearing into the tank and the oil tank is not dented. And the panels all close fine.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an issue a year ago on my 2012 freeride. I landed a jump a little "off Center" and smashed my knee into the right hand pull cord housing. I noticed 15 mins later that oil was starting to leak from the bottom of my sled. Upon closer inspection the oil tank was punctured by the nylon stud on the bottom of the tank when Ianded. A quick trip to lordco and some JB weld got me through the rest of the weekend. Long story short the oil tank was covered under warranty and the new tank was slightly modified by me cutting the bottom stud flush to the tank and foam was packed in between the pull cord housing and the tank. Problem solved. No more issues at all.

Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about I haven't looked lol

Same here... The more I look at it it looks like my knee MAY (or MAY not) have hit the tank. You'd think my knee would be killing me tho........ BUT the alloy bracket is rubbing into the bottom of the tank.... Hopefully it makes the trip to vale this weekend... ARE YOU READY T-TEAM AND MAXWELL!!!!!???????????????

You guys better be in good shape for our ride... Wat day works best with you two????????
PM me if u choose

Top Bottom