Reason I'm moving south

RevBlk

Reaction score
:rant:See attached for why I skipped my wheaties this morning. It was this or 10 litres of low test gas. I would rather ride than eat!!! What would you do? If I thought the dairy farmers were getting even a portion of the $$$ I wouldn't be so angry!!!!!
Rev

Attachments

• DSCN0082.jpg
    DSCN0082.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 43

RevBlk

Reaction score
Hey Murm. For once you wouldn't be lying to tour wife. LOL.
Rev

RevBlk

Reaction score
Ft. McPherson, NT. Paralyzers WTH is that. No liquor store here. Bootleggers charge 150 for a skinny 40. 200 for a real 40. Vodka only.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ft. McPherson, NT. Paralyzers WTH is that. No liquor store here. Bootleggers charge 150 for a skinny 40. 200 for a real 40. Vodka only.

Well I guess you gotta look at the bright side...you won't die of liver failure:beer: Oh sorry

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 bucks a litre for milk??? Unbelievable. If I were you I would Moooooove from there, you're getting milked. Hope things get Butter for you up there. Maybe you should mooooove to an utter province or territory? :confused::):d

RevBlk

Reaction score
Scotty if you were here I would JERSEY you/ JK. Moooooving to Red Deer in the New Year. Shorter riding season but there is a life to be had, Only 6 hrs to Revy = Bonus. Can't wait.
Rev

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or Calcium poisoning!
Rev

However, ya might die of dehydration.....sounds like the price of everything is outragous up there!! You probably have to melt snow to make your own water, save money for sled fuel!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty if you were here I would JERSEY you/ JK. Moooooving to Red Deer in the New Year. Shorter riding season but there is a life to be had, Only 6 hrs to Revy = Bonus. Can't wait.
Rev

Be sure to keep us posted when you make to move! :d

RevBlk

Reaction score
If I was I wouldn't be chirping & I would stay up here. LOL
Rev

Top Bottom