Re: Site Sponors Forum

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Last week end, I got myself into a bit of a incident, on the sled. I bent a trailering arm, and was able to still ride it home. Last year around the same time, I kind of did the same thing.

I called around to every Polaris dealer in Alberta. None of them stocked the part I needed, and it was a 3-4 week wait, because of the year of the sled. So I looked through the phone book, to find a used one. (wanted to get back out riding) After several more call's still nothing.

So I called to "SNOWMOBILERECYCLERS". Good thing they still make phone books.
Dusty(Owner) had nothing used, because if it's junk he does not keep it. But had the NEW part to me in 3 business day's, 1/2 the money, and bolted right on, with no mods. I went out to pick it up, and was impressed by all of the quality used part's, and that this place is NOT a junk yard, but more so of all the NEW part's, video's, clothing, and product's for every make out there, that he has to offer.

So I guess the point to this thread is....Why is it that he appears on the bottom of the page, where it show's user's online. but he does not have a link "Site Sponsor Forum"? For myself, and many other's, this would help with the convience of checking online. When a phone book isn't avaliable.

Thanks in advance.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SNOWMOBILERECYCLERS" When a phone book isn't avaliable.

So I dont have a phone book close can you get me the number and where are they? Im looking for some parts that i cant seem to find

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

So I dont have a phone book close can you get me the number and where are they? Im looking for some parts that i cant seem to find

1.403.938.0930 He's just between Okotoks, and Calgary.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

now what happened quadtrash, your not supposed to be doing the crash thing, it's sort of my thing:d:d. glad to see you got your pieces. may have a chance to hit valemont around the 17 of jan, if your in give me a shout.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

quadtrash, i guess i'll owe you a beer for this one. and yes Ron, if you're reading this, i would like to be on the supporting vendor forum, as i have a whole boat load of sled stuff i would love to thin out on.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I just took a look......and the you just bought the first couple of rounds....:beer::beer::d

Top Bottom