Rasmussen Riding School -- January 3-5, 2011

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone with photo’s can you please e-mail them to us at tyler@allseasonequipment.com we will burn a disc with all the photo’s submitted and get them out to all participants as quickly as we can. Alternatively if you’d like to send a disc with photo’s on them already, feel free to drop them by the shop, or contact us for mailing information.

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Id be up for doing it again any time. Although I posted most of my pictures already, I'll stop by with a disk sometime this week. I still have a mess of helmet cam video to go through.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Id be up for doing it again any time. Although I posted most of my pictures already, I'll stop by with a disk sometime this week. I still have a mess of helmet cam video to go through.

I just got home from BC- I will start sorting photos and throw up a little moooovie. Probably won't start to happen until Friday tho- still gotta take down my Christmas tree and re-organize my life after too many weeks away :eek:

If anyone has too many pictures to email, then just PM me and I will give you an upload link. You can upload all of your pictures in one folder to the FTP Site and then I can burn them onto discs...

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I missed a good time, sorry to thread jack but Pink, did you get your wrap or vents installed? If not send me a pm.:beer:

wobcane

Reaction score
does anybody know if there is still space available for the rasmussen school

Top Bottom